hello my name is rifke and i write poetry

nicky wire's legs

Christ is king!
Please stay in canada. So awful...... Trolly trolly trolly way too much time on their hand.

Always remember those that give the harshest criticism are often the most thick f***ers of all (my opinion)
No more to be said before bed. X

Oh Hai Mr. Simon Wratten! You've moved on to another thread to have a go at me. I admire your persistence. But not your thickness.

Oh Hai Mr. Simon Wratten! You've moved on to another thread to have a go at me. I admire your persistence. But not your thickness.

Now now, after a 25 year sentence one must keep the spark alive! Forget Morrissey solo, your wife needs you more.

A highly subjective claim. I thought it was crap.
lol, it was only a joke. that wasnt a serious attempt at poetry :p

- - - Updated - - -

i mean, OBVIOUSLY *rolls eyes*

- - - Updated - - -

Very brave, i would have written about a different larger part of his body *blush*. You don't sound Canadian or is it Canadien?
is there a larger part of his body than his head? :p im definitely canadian and not canadien.

Yes of course, it's all very serious and no laughing matter. Would I at least be correct in assessing that you have a lovely voice?

Yes of course, it's all very serious and no laughing matter. Would I at least be correct in assessing that you have a lovely voice?
oh goodness no, it's annoying in the extreme. but that's okay, being annoying is a large part of my personality so it facilitates me well. but you are ever so nice! why are you so nice? dont you know that is not the so-low way?

oh goodness no, it's annoying in the extreme. but that's okay, being annoying is a large part of my personality so it facilitates me well. but you are ever so nice! why are you so nice? dont you know that is not the so-low way?

Well I'm just being honest and would never claim to be nice, but it's cool that you think I am. If you ever witnessed some of my impatient remarks when I'm driving, you might change your mind. It's very clear though, that my strange sense of humor and ability to hear in some weird kind of frequency, makes me an ideal audience for your audio adventures.

Well I'm just being honest and would never claim to be nice, but it's cool that you think I am. If you ever witnessed some of my impatient remarks when I'm driving, you might change your mind. It's very clear though, that my strange sense of humor and ability to hear in some weird kind of frequency, makes me an ideal audience for your audio adventures.

your ability to hear in some weird kind of frequency? what does that mean? are you a dolphin?!

i think i've put my audio adventures to rest, to which the world, surely, cheers. you should make one of your own! record yourself saying those most excellent of opening line, the part from autobiography which begins "my childhood is..." and ends with "where aborted babies found deathly peace instead of unforgiving life" (that last bit a wondrously baffling inclusion for the sense of "was that really necessary?" that it invokes, which strikes giddy amusement in me every time i read it)

your ability to hear in some weird kind of frequency? what does that mean? are you a dolphin?!

i think i've put my audio adventures to rest, to which the world, surely, cheers. you should make one of your own! record yourself saying those most excellent of opening line, the part from autobiography which begins "my childhood is..." and ends with "where aborted babies found deathly peace instead of unforgiving life" (that last bit a wondrously baffling inclusion for the sense of "was that really necessary?" that it invokes, which strikes giddy amusement in me every time i read it)

Yes I am a dolphin, but it's not the reason I made the comment about my hearing. I just deducted that if you think your voice is annoying and I think it's lovely, then perhaps it's because I hear at a weird frequency. Of course it doesn't matter anymore, due to the demise of your audio adventures.

By the way, very funny in suggesting that I make a recording of my own. As if I could ever match your craft.

Yes I am a dolphin, but it's not the reason I made the comment about my hearing. I just deducted that if you think your voice is annoying and I think it's lovely, then perhaps it's because I hear at a weird frequency. Of course it doesn't matter anymore, due to the demise of your audio adventures.

By the way, very funny in suggesting that I make a recording of my own. As if I could ever match your craft.

well i really think you should. just write a horrible little haiku about slaughterhouses or something and recite it. go on then... :D

Back
Top Bottom