"Hell" with Guillaume Canet

James Dean

Mentioned in "Home Is A Question Mark": Another film on re-play / This time "Hell" with Guillaume Canet. It's another excellent reference to French cinema and I must say that it was a pleasure to discover this movie. Thanks Moz!

This film is highly recommended for those who want to watch a good drama, has a remarkable direction along with excellent performances. It's worth mentioning that Guillaume Canet's role is small but gravitating to the story they want to tell us.

I have been brave / Deep in every shaven cave
But none were you
Another film on re-play / This time "Hell" with Guillaume Canet
For winglees me

MV5BNTczMzgzMjM2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjc3MDU1Mw@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1740,1000_AL_.jpg

Here you can find a torrent to download the movie.

Regards,
JIMMY

Last edited:
Canet is one the best french actor . Husband of Marion Cotillard, which proves that he has good taste.
You can watch "les petits mouchoirs" and also "ne le dis a personne" with him, these movies are much better than Hell , in my humble opinion.

Canet's plays a supporting part in this film. He would be maybe fifth or sixth on the credits. Although his bare bum does make an appearance. As you can see from the trailer, Hell stars Emmanuelle Béart, Karin Viard and Marie Gillain.

But to Morrissey it is Hell with Guillaume Canet. A bit like calling Star Wars "a Peter Cushing film".

Canet is one the best french actor . Husband of Marion Cotillard, which proves that he has good taste.
You can watch "les petits mouchoirs" and also "ne le dis a personne" with him, these movies are much better than Hell , in my humble opinion.
I knew Guillaume Canet only for his work on "The Beach" and "Jeux d'enfants". In that last one, precisely, he acts together with Marion. It´s also a great movie, funny and with a lot of black comedy. I´ll see the movies that you mention to learn more about his career. Thank you very much for the recommendations!

Regards,
JIMMY

I knew Guillaume Canet only for his work on "The Beach" and "Jeux d'enfants". In that last one, precisely, he acts together with Marion. It´s also a great movie, funny and with a lot of black comedy. I´ll see the movies that you mention to learn more about his career. Thank you very much for the recommendations!

Regards,
JIMMY

You're welcome. It's a pleasure to share the culture of my country, even more when french cinema is not very well known around the world except for some movies such as The Artist etc.
Jeux d'enfants is great

Thanks for this. Can you recommend any other French films?

Sure :)
Intouchables, Leon, Le diner de cons , l'Arnacoeur, la Grande Vadrouille, la Haine, les Tontons Flingueurs, Nos Jours Heureux, Qu'est qu'on a fait au bon Dieu, OSS 117 (very funny , with Jean Dujardin) , Mesrine : Instinct de mort, Les bronzes font du ski, Le pere noel est une ordure , Les Visiteurs (must see) , Mon roi, l'Auberge espagnole , Pierrot le fou , La Chevre (good one with Depardieu) , LA French , Le Corniaud , Gainsbourg : vie heroique , Un elephant ca trompe enormement (with Claude Brasseur)

Hope you will like some of these movies

Sure :)
Intouchables, Leon, Le diner de cons , l'Arnacoeur, la Grande Vadrouille, la Haine, les Tontons Flingueurs, Nos Jours Heureux, Qu'est qu'on a fait au bon Dieu, OSS 117 (very funny , with Jean Dujardin) , Mesrine : Instinct de mort, Les bronzes font du ski, Le pere noel est une ordure , Les Visiteurs (must see) , Mon roi, l'Auberge espagnole , Pierrot le fou , La Chevre (good one with Depardieu) , LA French , Le Corniaud , Gainsbourg : vie heroique , Un elephant ca trompe enormement (with Claude Brasseur)

Hope you will like some of these movies
Thanks very much! I will check these out. I might try to find Un elephant ca trompe enormement since Morrissey has name-checked Claude Brasseur.

Tags
home is a question mark lirics low in high school
Back
Top Bottom