Happy Valetine's Day, everyone

Patrick!

And I watch Home Alone...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad at all. You did a grand job voicing the chords and making the best out of both Boz's and Alain's separate riffs. I'm not in love with your voice, particularly your phrasings -- I'm not sure if it's your speaking accent seeping through or just that you're straining to sound like someone in particular, but maybe it's just my particular preferences. Either way, good on you for at least hitting the notes, and not a bad cover at all. :thumb:

It's good. I'll not judge because I'm not a music as Mick is - although I know to play guitar. Go ahead boy.

Have a nice day

Great cover! Love the picking in the beginning. I had this song stuck in my head the rest of the day yesterday after watching your video.

Excellent

[youtube]<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tSfhWH5uPQk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tSfhWH5uPQk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I love this guy!:love:

Last edited:
Re: Excellent!

I'm already a big fan and I've just discovered him last night. He totally murders Come Back to Camden.

I see he digs Jawbreaker. I am a huge Jawbreaker fan.

Didn't the dude in the video post this himself on here the other day? :D i'm pretty sure he did..

Did he really?:confused::guitar:

I guess I'm a little late to the party!:blushing:

21punx, has moz said anything bad about janice? either way, thanks for the kind words. at first i wasn't sure if "murdering" come back to camden was a good or a bad thing.

uploaded 2 more smiths covers, a song by pink floyd, some green day songs and more jawbreaker.

Back
Top Bottom