Happy Martyr - Here is How You Do It - Instructional Guide

Buzzetta

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Nothing to see here.

Last edited:
I'm assuming from the title of this thread that these are examples of the best the genre can offer, this being the case surely the thread should be retitled RAP, why bother?

I agree. They are so terrible, I don't know why they haven't yet been stopped from performing.

Maybe it's all a joke. Maybe they are making a "Rap-umentory" of sorts; kind of in the spirit of Spinal Tap.

I agree. They are so terrible, I don't know why they haven't yet been stopped from performing.

Maybe it's all a joke. Maybe they are making a "Rap-umentory" of sorts; kind of in the spirit of Spinal Tap.

Are you talking about the people involved in all five of those videos or just one? :confused:

Either way, I agree with you. I don't know why they haven't yet been stopped from "performing".

Are you talking about the people involved in all five of those videos or just one? :confused:

Either way, I agree with you. I don't know why they haven't yet been stopped from "performing".

I just laughed so hard when I saw your quotes around the word performing.

I love the movie Spinal Tap.
When I watched Happy Martyr on youtube, my first thought was that they sounded so terrible that it must be some sort of joke.... and perhaps a clever movie, somewhat like Spinal Tap, would come out of it. Maybe that still doesn't make sense to anyone, but for a few minutes, it amused me...but I'm a little :crazy:

Actually - to show that no matter what you think of those five I posted that they are are better than Happy Martyr. I am embarrassed by Happy Martyr's mere existence.

If I post five different pictures of shit, at the end of the day it is still shit. The texture or appearence may change, but it remains S.H.I.T.

What's wrong with people just making authentic music with some brutal honesty thrown in for good measure? I love the lyrics, the heartfelt slightly uncomfortable not-as-cool-as-jimmy-dean delivery. You naysayers have no heart.

Back
Top Bottom