Happy birthday Morrissey - Morrissey turns 61 - May 22, 2020

Almost forgot.
Happy birthday Moz. Thanks for everything you've given, & continue to give, us.
You are loved, & you must please remember that.

Lotta love on twitter:
Even the Roberts family featured, although I don't think Jim Jim Falls was the right song for the occasion.

MozLove

Vauxhall & I came out 26 years ago. If you think it's the last good thing he did, it's not unreasonable to expect that you wouldn't frequent a fan site about him.

Spending 26 years shouting 'I don't like you anymore' is a weird and disturbing thing to do.

Ah, the 'why didn't you quit solo' comment. There's one/several in every thread that isn't simply praising Morrissey.

@ commenters It really is ok for people to criticize a twat when the twat presents itself as Morrissey has done on several occasions. Don't be offended by users posting their comments regarding Morrissey's twatish ways.

Also, don't support someone you like when you know that what they've said is f***ing wrong.

Yesterday I was listening and watching Morrissey perform Black Cloud at Festival de Viña del Mar in 2012. It felt like listening to Morrissey for the first time. The way we takes over the stage, his words, his energy, his presence. I got goosebumps.

Happy Birthday Morrissey.
To Me, You Are A Work Of Art.
And I Would Give You My Heart

That's If I Had One...

Ah, the 'why didn't you quit solo' comment. There's one/several in every thread that isn't simply praising Morrissey.

@ commenters It really is ok for people to criticize a twat when the twat presents itself as Morrissey has done on several occasions. Don't be offended by users posting their comments regarding Morrissey's twatish ways.

Also, don't support someone you like when you know that what they've said is f***ing wrong.

The only thing that offends me around here is self-righteous, arrogant whingers like you.

If you are this hyper-sensitive & hysterical about a singers views, how do you actually manage to function in the world?

You really are a bore.

Why can’t you just go off & save the world somewhere else & allow people to wish Morrissey a happy birthday?

The songs speak the truth. An endless source of fascination. You're special. We know you're here on lockdown, Thanks for enriching my life. Happy birthday....
I woke up this morning thinking of you and singing this song.

Happy birthday, my love.

Happy Birthday Dear Morrissey. Finally something we have in common, I also have a birthday once a year but mine is in August.

Lest we forget the songs that saved our lives:

And when you're dancing and laughing
And finally living
Hear my voice in your head
And think of me kindly

Happy birthday Morrissey, you handsome devil, with the most beautiful voice and best lyrics!:relieved: You are the BEST!!!

I have this ridiculous and morbid little thing I do with my friend whenever a celebrity dies: I text them the name and age at death and end it with "Morrissey is still alive!" Moz has been lying on railway tracks and moaning about Time and Death for decades now and the irony is that he'll outlive us all! Hilarious really.

I won't be too childish and silly by personally wishing you an Unhappy Birthday since I don't actually know you. No one does. But you know that and neither of us needs to care.

The only thing that's certain, and therefore truly worthy of celebration, is the fantastic body of work. You have done some irresistibly compelling singing both on the stages of this unhappy planet on countless records. There is still nothing like the sound of your voice and you never really stopped unleashing recordings worthy of closer inspection.

This, the truly last of the famous international playboys and arguably the last true pop star lives to fight another day which threatens this world of crashing bores with the possibility of more singing and more words. In a world that seems to be falling apart it's amusing to know there really is a place in hell for me and my friends.

Love You Tender, Morrissey.
You make a beautiful difference in this wacky world.
♥Happy Birthday! ♥

Happy birthday, you predictable prick! Thank you for choosing such a boring and standard template of behavior for your "hair grows out of my ears n arse but not so much me head" years.
Hope someone farts on your cake!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom