Happy birthday Morrissey - Morrissey turns 61 - May 22, 2020

61 years - his hurling days may be done but thank god his singing years are still as golden as ever. Happy Birthday Mozzer!

61,who woulda thought it,hail hail.

Happy birthday Mozzer, 61 today and still making beautiful music, your voice is getting stronger as you,'re growing older, i,'ll never stop loving you

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday xenophobe
Happy Birthday to you
That delirium!!!! .Sing happy birthday to him and at the same time isult him ,VERY PATHOLOGICAL!!!
WHAT AN IDIOT YOU ARE!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Morrissey, all the very best to you! Keep on writing & keep on singing!

"You've made a happy man very old".
Happy Birthday to Moz. I hope he keeps on giving us great records. What a talent.

20200522_091036.jpg

20200522_112611.jpg

As a famous old curmudgeon once said:

"Whenever I listened to music, I was ready to cry, usually with relief that someone understood and that I was no longer alone in knowing whatever it was I thought I knew...
...People who make music never die. The song lives on forever — and, as soon as it’s heard, you are as alive and young and demented as you were when the song was recorded."

Happy Birthday.
FWD.

Happy Birthday Moz. Ignore the usual cretins having a dig. The best lyricist and singer ever, with true charisma. The soundtrack to millions of lives and take pride that every second of the day someone somewhere is listening to your voice.

"Neglected darkling of the Muses,
I ,the last of singers, greet you."

Thank you for your honest words.
They have resonated like no one else's.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom