Happy birthday Morrissey - Morrissey turns 61 - May 22, 2020

Happy Birthday Morrissey!!!
You're only 61 once, so hope you're having a wonderful 61th!
I love you! XOXOXO

N
Ah, the 'why didn't you quit solo' comment. There's one/several in every thread that isn't simply praising Morrissey.

@ commenters It really is ok for people to criticize a twat when the twat presents itself as Morrissey has done on several occasions. Don't be offended by users posting their comments regarding Morrissey's twatish ways.

Also, don't support someone you like when you know that what they've said is f***ing wrong.
But he hasn’t said or done anything wrong, at least not for people who use their own brains and aren’t dogs on chains.

Happy birthday, Mozzer - I‘ve admired and respected you even more than ever these past few years.

Happy Birthday Morrissey. Big kiss. California Sun is sheer beauty. Dylan loves his cover. I know. Us elderly but still hot fans are eternally grateful for new record. Peace, Love and huge kisses on your tummy. You can relax.

Jobriath's stiffened corpse sitting upright at the piano for days dead from AIDS says thank you for the cover and Happy B Day.

Happy birthday, baby!! May this be the year you grow that ponytail!

Ah, the 'why didn't you quit solo' comment. There's one/several in every thread that isn't simply praising Morrissey.

@ commenters It really is ok for people to criticize a twat when the twat presents itself as Morrissey has done on several occasions. Don't be offended by users posting their comments regarding Morrissey's twatish ways.

Also, don't support someone you like when you know that what they've said is f***ing wrong.
Yet, you support him by visiting this site, with traffic...very odd...what's the attraction then?

From Shoplifterromo:

Here’s to properly celebrating Morrissey’s 61st when bars and nightclubs reopen here in El Paso, Texas, and around the world “in the future when all’s well.”

IMG_3458.jpg

Happy Birthday, Morrissey! I love you today just as much as I did the first time I heard you sing. You have helped me through the good and the bad for many many years now. I am eternally grateful! Keep singing from your heart - for us and for those who don’t have a voice. We’ll always stand beside you ❤️

I reckon it's only 10:00 here in the California Son's hometown Moz Angeles, so I reckon it is not his birthday yet skozer twat c*** tit chipper curry fark arse inn n nnn n nnnn nnn it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom