Hand in glove(s)! Morrissey dons protective mitts as he picks up a loaf of bread amid coronavirus lockdown - Daily Mail

Morrissey visiting a bakery today in Cheshire.

Hand in glove(s)! Morrissey dons protective mitts as he picks up a loaf of bread amid coronavirus lockdown (6 photos) - Daily Mail
By EVE BUCKLAND FOR MAILONLINE

Excerpt:

Taking precautions against the pandemic, and taking inspiration from The Smiths 1983 hit Hand In Glove, the star donned protective black mitts as he strolled.

The legendary singer paired his ensemble with chocolate flared trousers and black heeled brogues.

He accessorised with a chestnut cap and wore some shades on his shirt.

The star is due to start a residency at Las Vegas' Colosseum in June but his performances look uncertain to go ahead in the current COVID-19 crisis.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
okay, ill admit, it is CURIOUS that he would own pants like that. of all the pants in the world out there for him to buy, why would he try those ones on and think "hmm yes, I think ill take these"? but I cant say I really care much what he wears as it doesn't effect me any, and my mozzers adorable no matter what. i remember when i was a teenager and embarrassed about wearing a bra my grandma, forever insensitive to my existential neuroses, traumatized me a bit by lifting up her shirt and saying exasperatedly "it's JUST CLOTH". well, at the end of the day, mozzers pants are JUST CLOTH.

I reckon it's not him f***tards. Don't you foreign losers have constructive lives where you contribute to society? I reckon the Nike, Under Armour, and Levis sweatshops are still open so you do still have jobs and McDonalds, Burger King, and KFC are still open on Waldorely Range in Mankfester, so there is work. Reckon fark arf c*** tit twat skozer inn nn nn nnn nn nnn nnn nn it.

I really would like him to grow a ponytail though! just to piss people off!
Christ On A Bike you're 'avin a larf with that one? That'd be worse than any criticism he's EVER had to deal with!

okay, ill admit, it is CURIOUS that he would own pants like that. of all the pants in the world out there for him to buy, why would he try those ones on and think "hmm yes, I think ill take these"? but I cant say I really care much what he wears as it doesn't effect me any, and my mozzers adorable no matter what. i remember when i was a teenager and embarrassed about wearing a bra my grandma, forever insensitive to my existential neuroses, traumatized me a bit by lifting up her shirt and saying exasperatedly "it's JUST CLOTH". well, at the end of the day, mozzers pants are JUST CLOTH.
Aha, so you admit they're weird! Blimey, though, your grandma... :oops: I think I would have been a bit traumatised too, thinking of my own grandma's enormous udders (*shudder*)

I am wearing sandals and socks some days... I know it's a crime, but I have done it a few times during the quarantine. Shame on me, but the truth is the truth!
Sandals alone are a crime nevermind with socks or those halfway up the legs tights thingies, they remind me of Pat Butcher outa Eastenders or Nora Batty from Summer Wine...revolting!!!

People can slag off Geldof but he did more for the poor than any of us, Moz included, will ever do.
Have a look on Youtube at " Bob Geldof the dirty stinking rat" video.
Don't be put off by the title, it covers what really happened to the people of Ethiopia after Live Aid and the charade that was Live 8 were over.
Sir Bob -for services rendered. Morrissey is a far better human being than Geldof will ever be.

Those spindly little legs do not match Morrissey's more muscular physique. he looks like he could topple over in a storm.

True, but the slim jeans are a vast improvement.

Have a look on Youtube at " Bob Geldof the dirty stinking rat" video.
Don't be put off by the title, it covers what really happened to the people of Ethiopia after Live Aid and the charade that was Live 8 were over.
Sir Bob -for services rendered. Morrissey is a far better human being than Geldof will ever be.
I watched it. In an imperfect corrupt world where the game of life and death is rigged by the oligarchs, it is a miracle that they raised any money. I was referring to Band Aid and Life Aid.
An interesting quote from the Narcos TV series: "The men of always aren't interested in the children of never". True then, true now. The men of always are the elite, the rich oligarchs who are always in control. If the Live 8 concerts deliberately detracted heat off the politicians then shame on them.

That face was never gentle or kind.
It's simply scary, nightmarish, horrible.
Exactly everything Morrissey has become, begat.
Right there in that face. Horrible. Predatory.
Conniving.
I denounce Morrissey 100% ad infinitum.
So speaks a genius posting to a Moz fansite. Entropy and stupidity. The only constants. You just proved one of them.

If this is not the next LP cover, í shall demand an enquiry...

Morrissey Hale cartoon.jpg

The crotchet and heel dust seal the deal.
Although í am strangely curious about the little cloud coming from his bap bag...

:thumb:

If this is not the next LP cover, í shall demand an enquiry...

View attachment 56478

The crotchet and heel dust seal the deal.
Although í am strangely curious about the little cloud coming from his bap bag...

:thumb:

Steam is coming from freshly baked bread.

Incidentally the caption says that a handsome charming man is happily heading home because he got yummy bread.

Incidentally the caption says that a handsome charming man is happily heading home because he got yummy bread.

Hot Baps! (y)

Now, if that aint a song title, í don't know what is.

In truth, í couldn't give a tinker's f*** what schmutter he wears for the bap run.

This is Real World Moz...

View attachment 56457

But it is curious how all these fine folk on twitter Etc, including lovely liberal intelligent cultured citizens, and former comrades {Liz Naylor, Jon Savage, Etc}, who í am sure look positvely immaculate every time they pop out for a Cushelle multi-pack, are having so much fun with this.

í am guessing that if this were a 61 year old female singer/actor/artist who appeared this 'erroneous' they would be piling on anyone who piled on. Oh, unless the female had expressed an opinion with which they disagreed...?

í thought after Caroline Flack, we were all supposed to be kumbaya now.

Life begins and ends in the playground.

Christ'ssake, that picture looks like old Jack Nicholson having a mental breakdown. The sexy has left the building.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom