Hand in glove(s)! Morrissey dons protective mitts as he picks up a loaf of bread amid coronavirus lockdown - Daily Mail

Morrissey visiting a bakery today in Cheshire.

Hand in glove(s)! Morrissey dons protective mitts as he picks up a loaf of bread amid coronavirus lockdown (6 photos) - Daily Mail
By EVE BUCKLAND FOR MAILONLINE

Excerpt:

Taking precautions against the pandemic, and taking inspiration from The Smiths 1983 hit Hand In Glove, the star donned protective black mitts as he strolled.

The legendary singer paired his ensemble with chocolate flared trousers and black heeled brogues.

He accessorised with a chestnut cap and wore some shades on his shirt.

The star is due to start a residency at Las Vegas' Colosseum in June but his performances look uncertain to go ahead in the current COVID-19 crisis.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
The Royal Edition of the extremely limited East Moz Angeles Baggy Pants collection. :thumb: :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:Aztec? Aztec anywhere?

Smart comfie trousers to scoot around town. Bet he looks even more dashing with the shades on. :hearteyes:

I was going to write that his clothes are weird int his photo... but then I looked at the clothes I wear to get out of my house these days during the lockdown and I can only say that he looks fantastic in comparison.

Hopefully this whole stuff will finish soon... seeing the photos is nice, but "morrissey buys bread and he wears gloves" is one of the strangest news I've ever read.

We love MOZ but the problem with his pants is that they are very wide! They add years,it is a pants that the old men wear.Widths from above, they are not even oxford, he has some belly,his legs are not fat, because of me he can come out naked just the way I want it,but....you have to hide that troussers!!!! Mi Mozuchiss is grosso is the best!!!!

Morrissey looking like an Irish gangster
The Irish blood, English heart guy going to the shops to buy bread...
What a basic thing! Basic guy in basic clothes. Innit Astec?
I don't want to make fun of anybody. I'm not even english, or north american.
Yes, here where I am, we say north america, because AMERICA is all of us: North, Central and South.

Fat arse incontinence bag/both.

Weirdly my Gran was telling me about an urban myth going round in the 60s that Cliff Richard had a colostomy bag... No one knows what it was based on, maybe his sudden weight loss after a hack called him fat?

The Irish blood, English heart guy going to the shops to buy bread...
What a basic thing! Basic guy in basic clothes. Innit Astec?
I don't want to make fun of anybody. I'm not even english, or north american.
Yes, here where I am, we say north america, because AMERICA is all of us: North, Central and South.
I meant Aztec, sorry...
Forgot to add that I love this Moz. Love almost all Mozes.

In truth, í couldn't give a tinker's f*** what schmutter he wears for the bap run.

This is Real World Moz...

Morrissey red live.jpg

But it is curious how all these fine folk on twitter Etc, including lovely liberal intelligent cultured citizens, and former comrades {Liz Naylor, Jon Savage, Etc}, who í am sure look positvely immaculate every time they pop out for a Cushelle multi-pack, are having so much fun with this.

í am guessing that if this were a 61 year old female singer/actor/artist who appeared this 'erroneous' they would be piling on anyone who piled on. Oh, unless the female had expressed an opinion with which they disagreed...?

í thought after Caroline Flack, we were all supposed to be kumbaya now.

Life begins and ends in the playground.

In truth, í couldn't give a tinker's f*** what schmutter he wears for the bap run.

This is Real World Moz...

View attachment 56457

But it is curious how all these fine folk on twitter Etc, including lovely liberal intelligent cultured citizens, and former comrades {Liz Naylor, Jon Savage, Etc}, who í am sure look positvely immaculate every time they pop out for a Cushelle multi-pack, are having so much fun with this.

í am guessing that if this were a 61 year old female singer/actor/artist who appeared this 'erroneous' they would be piling on anyone who piled on. Oh, unless the female had expressed an opinion with which they disagreed...?

í thought after Caroline Flack, we were all supposed to be kumbaya now.

Life begins and ends in the playground.

You're equating the Caroline Flack tragedy with Moz going out to buy some bread? Really?

Weirdly my Gran was telling me about an urban myth going round in the 60s that Cliff Richard had a colostomy bag... No one knows what it was based on, maybe his sudden weight loss after a hack called him fat?
I heard that one too, way back in the 90s.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom