Hand in Glove Harmonica Tab

CasTiger

Hairdresser on Fire
I know there are several talented guitarists on here, but I wondered if anyone knew how to play the intro for 'Hand in Glove' on the Harmonica and could share the tab?

I know there are several talented guitarists on here, but I wondered if anyone knew how to play the intro for 'Hand in Glove' on the Harmonica and could share the tab?

I didn't know they made harmonica tab, but all you'd have to do, I think, is get a harmonica that is in the right key and wing it. I mean, if you can play harmonica, you can pretty much figure out, maybe not all the techniques, but the notes anyway. If you have a collection of harmonicas, try playing with the record. I know that the key of the harmonica is usually not the key of the song. If you know the key that Hand In Glove is in, which I don't, maybe this chart will help choose the harmonica key.
"Also notable is, backing the harmonica coda, an instrument that sounds suspiciously like a recorder. "

Yes that looks pretty helpful. Never noticed the suspicious recorder part to be honest!

Also, another request, instead of starting a new thread- I don't suppose anyone knows the chords for acoustic part of "In the Future When All's Well" by any chance? Or the electric part for that matter!

This may help. The Song's in Bb Major.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom