OCTOBER 2008 !!!

Nothing like planing ahead, i guess

It was there a minute ago, now it's gone! :confused:

But... where there's smoke... ;)

Remembers me of the Edinburgh announcement. :rolleyes:

Re: Hamburg date added

Hmm...the link disappeared now. :confused:

Hope some dates will be added.

Yes me too! i live in Hamburg. The 3rd is a public holiday by the way. Can anybody remember whether the location was mentioned?

oh my god!
oh my god!
OH MY GOD - please let it be true.
after travelling to nyc and looking forward to the french dates some german dates would be the icing on the cake!

Really? That would be super! It is quite a small location. But very nice for concerts. It is much smaller than the ColorLine Arena where he played last year. I saw The National play in Knust last week and it was sold out for quite a while, if that gives you an idea.
I also saw Johnny Marr and the Healers there a few years ago. He commented on it being a nice place to play.
I might give Knust a ring right now. :)

Just rang Knust. The guy seemed genununely surprised ... either because it is simply incorrect, or he was amazed that it has leaked out so early. The former is more likely especially as Ticketmaster Germany has nothing about it either.
Though his parting shot was: "Who knows? these days anything is possible!"
:)
Here is the link to Knust.
http://www.knusthamburg.de/

Usually people who answer the phone at a venue know nothing about these things. Sometimes not even hours before tickets go on sale.
They only have a computerscreen in front of them and if it's not listed on there - then it doesn't exist. ;)
It seems awfully early to announce a show right now that is 10 months away...
But we Moz-fans are very patient people :p so we will wait and see what happens.

Maybe, but this is a small place, with only a small number of office staff ... who also serve the drinks, tear your tickets, work the cloakroom and clean the toilets ... ok now I am exaggerating ;)

Then it has to be the fact that you surprised him with this leaked info! :)

And if Moz is going to do a European tour in smaller venues might I suggest: the Paradiso in Amsterdam, please? :o

For concerts I would say that Knust is more comparable to Oude Zaal in the Melkweg (and it doesn't have any further halls or cinema, gallery, etc.)

For concerts I would say that Knust is more comparable to Oude Zaal in the Melkweg (and it doesn't have any further halls or cinema, gallery, etc.)

Whoah, that is small! :eek:
De Oude Zaal in the Melkweg has a capacity of only 700.

Morrissey never announces gigs this far ahead. He doesn't have to.

Then it has to be the fact that you surprised him with this leaked info! :)

And if Moz is going to do a European tour in smaller venues might I suggest: the Paradiso in Amsterdam, please? :o

I'd be there. Like a shot.

Back
Top Bottom