"Hairdresser on Fire" (String/Cello Intro)

ChicagoGuy

What is the name of the piece of music that plays during the first few bars (before Morrissey sings, "Here is London...") of Hairdresser on Fire? I've been looking all over and cannot find anything. Perhaps it is an original piece of music made for the song, but I thought I read somewhere that it came from a longer piece of music...

Any help would be great!! Thanks!

What is the name of the piece of music that plays during the first few bars (before Morrissey sings, "Here is London...") of Hairdresser on Fire? I've been looking all over and cannot find anything. Perhaps it is an original piece of music made for the song, but I thought I read somewhere that it came from a longer piece of music...

Any help would be great!! Thanks!

It's an original piece, presumably scored by Stephen Street; in any regards, it for the most part follows the general chord progression of the song.

Have a flick through this for the HoF chord progressions! It's on Stephen Street's website so must be quite accurate :) http://www.stephenstreet.net/vivahate.html

I think ChicagoGuy means the sheet music for the string parts, which will be a tad more detailed than guitar music. Sorry Guy, not sure where you'd be able to find that. If you're a decent musician, I'd say it shouldn't be too difficult to figure out by ear.

Back
Top Bottom