Gunman kills eight at North Carolina nursing home

That's terrible.

Perhaps Jukebox Jury would like to come into this thread and start talking about how it is just over 2 weeks past the 12th anniversary of the Dunblane massacre? :)

He sounds like a coward to me...a coward who preyed on those much weaker than he, and defenseless. :mad:

I say, screw the National Rifle Association. The elderly and young children are being killed. We need better gun control.

Nope. It would be totally wasted on me.

My friend's step-father just checked out of Pinelake two weeks ago. Scary.

Are you sure?

Guns.jpg

I love how people blame it on guns, and not the fact that a human being made the conscious decision to harm others. Don't critisize him, or his actions, but the tool he used, an inanimate object.

Bad, gun! Bad! How dare you be used by some idiot with no regard for others! I know if it weren't you it would be a knife, club, car or whataver he found nearby, if not his bare hands, but still, bad! bad! bad!

Of course it is easy to view this as a 'not in America again' kind of comment, but this has happened in the UK. This latest gun rampage comes just 6 weeks after the 22nd anniversary of the Hungerford massacre.

Jukebox Jury

i have to admit, i prefer living in places and visiting places where there are no(or only a small number) guns :straightface:

but to someday destroy my family's gun collection just does not feel right :o

Really? I thought you would prefer visiting places with a low number of people who commit acts of violence. Silly me.

that is silly of you, anybody can shoot me, but you gotta get the drop on me with a knife or a weapon other than a firearm :cool:
this is why the pigs(cops) in "the States" scare me most
they are armed to the teeth in shoot people all the time on the assumption that either "he had a gun" or "they feared for their lives"
or here is new one the pigs have come up with:

the bart pig in question is now saying he thought his gun was actually a tazer :cool:
so yeah, i fear guns in other people's hands, usually that of the police
and the only way to get these (often) monsters disarmed is to get the civilians less armed
however, the 7 major gun manufacturers in the USA(most of which are foreign owned)
well, they make far too much $ off guns and have an undefeatale lobby
which has successfully posited a link in many idiot gun owners minds between the continued production of more firearms and our continued ownership of the ones we already have!
this is utter crap, plenty of countries other than the USA have limited the further production of firearms without limiting the rights of those of us which already owns guns
and the USA has enough guns, we do not need more :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
that is silly of you, anybody can shoot me, but you gotta get the drop on me with a knife or a weapon other than a firearm :cool:

The problem is the same: violence, not the method in which the person decides to inflict it.

So my original point stands in that a person should be more concerned with violence, than with the method in which it's acted out. It's still violent people that are the problem, and not a knife, a gun, a stick etc. If not one, they will simply use another to inflict the violence upon their victim.

Guns don't kill people.People kill people.I do not mind people owning guns ,I just seek strict laws and a limit on what one can buy, there is no reason for someone to need or be able to buy an ak47.So, as long as there are actual strict laws,waiting periods, and thorough checks, then I am okay with them.

honestly?, i would not even before a direct limiting of continued firearm production were gun makers (at least partially) liable in wrongful death suits :straightface:
these scumbags know what their products do :mad:
damn time they start taking some responsibility for their products and not just satisfying their unbridled greed :(

Guns,Americans and 24 hour news:
bad combination.

The more these acts are shown,the more they'll be repeated.

Are you sure?

Guns.jpg

'tard. :p

Guns don't kill people.People kill people.I do not mind people owning guns ,I just seek strict laws and a limit on what one can buy, there is no reason for someone to need or be able to buy an ak47.So, as long as there are actual strict laws,waiting periods, and thorough checks, then I am okay with them.

I don't mind if other people own guns . I just hate them and would never own one myself.

I'm more of a sharp object person.

'tard. :p

I don't mind if other people own guns . I just hate them and would never own one myself.

I'm more of a sharp object person.

Haha, so you finally get my lame joke.

I wouldn't own one either, i have no need for one.I do not hunt, fear for my safety or run a militia planning the government's downfall.

Back
Top Bottom