Guardian has been refused copy of "California Son" for review

cover albums shouldn’t even get reviewed. I actually don’t give a f*** about reviews on this album. I know Morrissey sounds good, and I know his band sounds whack. The lyrical content is what’s important, and these arnt even his songs, so what’s the point.

Bit silly of his management - The Guardian has a decent amount of readers who won't get to hear about the album?

Print PAMCo Reach Adults 741,000 Daily
15-34 126,000 Daily
35+ 610,000 Daily
PC PAMCo Reach Adults 1,492,000 Daily
15-34 426,000 Daily
35+ 1,059,000 Daily
Mobile PAMCo Reach Adults 3,347,000 Daily
15-34 1,042,000 Daily
35+ 2,270,000 Daily
Multiplatform PAMCo Reach Adults 5,391,000 Daily
15-34 1,560,000 Daily
35+ 3,787,000 Daily
comScore uses TheGuardian.com

Last updated: 20/03/2019

I'd love to shave my head, sport a Ben Sherman and DMs then march into Guardian HQ and give them the fright of their lives.

The mythic neo-Nazi caricature of our nightmares and articles does indeed exist... run for cover!

I'd love to shave my head, sport a Ben Sherman and DMs then march into Guardian HQ and give them the fright of their lives.

The mythic neo-Nazi caricature of our nightmares and articles does indeed exist... run for cover!

Yep, maybe he can get a good review in the Neo-Nazi review!

:lbf:

contribution for FB, 0.0000 for the Guardian twats.:ha-no:

the guardian doesnt have to be banned they are moneyless twats that cant go
to concerts unless they are comped.:yum:
no comps for those cucks, they are :angry: instead,

:tiphat:

Oh yeah, because skinhead equals nazi, does it? Idiot.

What if they buy their own copy and review it? Will he tell them off? I think someone should do a review of the Guardian. 2 stars out of 5 at best. It would be good to see a publication who's sole objective was to review newspapers every week. The press think they are the guardians of propriety but no one, judges them.

What if they buy their own copy and review it? Will he tell them off? I think someone should do a review of the Guardian. 2 stars out of 5 at best. It would be good to see a publication who's sole objective was to review newspapers every week. The press think they are the guardians of propriety but no one, judges them.
The Guardian is run by the kind of metropolitan elite who think life everywhere is like an episode of Fleabag.

It's petulant on both sides. The Guardian should have simply not given him a review and no publicity about it either, but I guess they don't get the views that way.
They know Morrissey sells and they are financially on their last feet. Moz is their go-to bogeyman so they need to review it. Go to their website and you will literally be begged for money to keep their biased publication alive.

Last edited:
Hooray !! Hooray !!

the Guardian sucks! :rock: :thumb:

It would be the truth to say that they wanted a copy of his album to review
his political opinions, they have an agenda and it has nothing to do with music.

In their eyes......

MORRISSEY=

Clickbait =

MONEY

:hammer:

Tags
california son info california sun guardian review

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom