Grim O'Grady

Re: Grim

But Flax.... I had you down as one of the boring non........ only kidding:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

delete.jpg

I had the pleasure of meeting Grim - very briefly - last Thursday at the Barrowlands. He was accompanied by the lovely GirlUnafraid.

Nothing more than a handshake and a how you doing but it was clear that the man is held in high regard by fellow solo-ers.

Also met Morrissey The 23rd too - what can I say; the man has some stories to tell. A true pleasure.

GC

I had the pleasure of meeting Grim - very briefly - last Thursday at the Barrowlands. He was accompanied by the lovely GirlUnafraid.

Nothing more than a handshake and a how you doing but it was clear that the man is held in high regard by fellow solo-ers.

Also met Morrissey The 23rd too - what can I say; the man has some stories to tell. A true pleasure.

GC

Did they film the gig?:D

Jukebox Jury

no but i have a rather excellent video of M23 in the boozer as young virtually dead will back up ....in it he scares a a small punk band , a mean feat for one laddy

Sounds interesting?:confused:

Sorry I did'nt mean to bump this thread, just got bored, thought I'd go threw some of the older posts:D

I certainly DO miss Grimbo, GU and M23 'round here. They're truly fabulous people. Since their ban this hasn't been the same place.

Hmmmmmm

FYI, sadly Grim and M23 tested David's patience for ages which is outrageous.
Finally when they crossed the line, David and Peter had to take action against them.

According to Jukebox Jury, Grim isn't interested in coming back after his ban would be lifted.

You can still in touch with them outside of the forums.

Good luck to them.

Tags
coventry drama grimandhughrule handbags at dawn i miss grim
Back
Top Bottom