6 Morrissey
Mika
Michael Buble

Top 20
David Jordan

Top 30
Laura Marling

Yay!!

I was in Asda behind TWO people buying it yesterday.so surprised were we that that there actually were three Moz fans at Asda within three feet of each other that a big love in followed.....:rolleyes:

That's higher than I expected it to be, although I think by Sunday it'll be a bit lower. I'm sure HMV's ridiculously high price for the 2 cd version will be putting some potential buyers off though. If it stays at no 6 it'll be the highest charting Morrissey compilation, maybe he made the right selection with the tracklisting after all?! Then again, with a better tracklisting it might have been even higher.

Hey, thats pretty good :cool:

I just noticed this morning that the CD has WE ARE YOUR THOUGHTS inscribed in it.
Did everyone else see straight away, and I'm saying something really obvious? :o Just I haven't seen it mentioned...

ALBUMS

1 Jack Johnson
2 Nickelback
3 Adele
4 Michael Jackson
5 One Night Only

Top 10
6 Morrissey
Mika
Michael Buble

Top 20
David Jordan

Top 30
Laura Marling

good god the musical world as we know it is coming to an end

"Friends dont let friends listen to Nickelback"

good god the musical world as we know it is coming to an end

"Friends dont let friends listen to Nickelback"

here here! And I thought only Americans were stupid enough to listen to Nickelback. So sad.

Yay!!

I was in Asda behind TWO people buying it yesterday.so surprised were we that that there actually were three Moz fans at Asda within three feet of each other that a big love in followed.....:rolleyes:

Sounds awesome! (do you have photos?):)

Great news! I went to buy the THPGU picture disc thing on Saturday in my local HMV and they were all sold out, was well surprised.

So does or does it not have "Alma Matters" on it? I'm in the US and ordered a copy via Amazon so I probably won't see it till next week so just curious.

joey

Great news! I went to buy the THPGU picture disc thing on Saturday in my local HMV and they were all sold out, was well surprised.

That's How People Grow Up is released as a CD and two 7 inches, no picture disc this time.

Last time Morrissey released a picture disc of The Youngest was the Most Loved in December 2006.

Yay!!

That's incredible, there are probably 3 Moz fans here in Melbourne in total haha

I did my bit to help the cause with a little impromtu performance of 'The More You Ignore Me...' in Tower Records in Dublin today while brandishing the vinyl disc :guitar:

Back
Top Bottom