Great Morrissey songs that were never released

I`m listening to the song Striptease with a difference right now. What a great song, what a rythm it`s got.

Are there other tracks like this that has never seen the light of day?

Erm - well, I always felt "Honey, You Know Where To Find Me" was/is a potentially great track, although it only seems to exist in inchoate form. "Born To Hang" has a lot of potential too and people who have heard them say "I Know Who I Love" and "Kit" are very, very good...

Erm - well, I always felt "Honey, You Know Where To Find Me" was/is a potentially great track, although it only seems to exist in inchoate form. "Born To Hang" has a lot of potential too and people who have heard them say "I Know Who I Love" and "Kit" are very, very good...

Never heard the last two. I agree on "Honey".

Have people heard Kit with Morrissey on vocals or are you speaking of the Boz versions?

Have people heard Kit with Morrissey on vocals or are you speaking of the Boz versions?

As far as I know only one person in here heard Morrissey's version of Kit.
However, he decided not to leak it because he doesn't want to upset Morrissey.

Back
Top Bottom