Grand Prairie, TX - Verizon Theatre (Sep. 18, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Spent The Day In Bed / I Wish You Lonely / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / Wedding Bell Blues / Why Don’t You Find Out For Yourself / Hold On To Your Friends / Everyday Is Like Sunday / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper / Something Is Squeezing My Skull // Suedehead / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of @dallow_bg & setlist.fm

• Morrissey comes to Grand Prairie and rocks the crowd with ... cover songs? (3 photos) - The Dallas Morning News. Link posted by Famous when dead via Morrissey Official Facebook.
  • Photo posted by @la_tracalera / Instagram. Link posted by dallow_bg.

full

Last edited:
Up to his usual bullshit stealing lines/quotes from others to make him look clever.
This one belongs Oscar Wilde kids :tiphat:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
You really think he's trying to pass this quote off as his own? That's enough thinking for now Benny. Best get some rest before you fall down.

L O L :laughing:
How can you possibly know if I am bald ?
What other way is there of spelling the surname 'Wilde' ?

I've got more 4kin hair than Fatboy Stevey the Dried Up Has Been, you thick C@@t. :tiphat:

Steven is nothing but a useless failure now.
Nothing to say whatsoever.
Failed with List Of The Lost
Failed with Albums and Record Companies
Failed Vegan
Failed trying to be outspoken and clever
I could go on and on but basically he's a Fat, Bald, Dried up, Has been, Racist who now earns his crust selling tatty merch, most of which features images of him in his twilight years looking slim with hair.

Found out and now paying the price by dedicated people like myself.

Oh Alderley Edge Steve ! So much to answer for ! :rolleyes:

Oh right. Is it ‘all over’?

Oh right. Is it ‘all over’?

"It never really began"
It's been over for a very long time.
The lowest point was the handling of #Cancergate :drama:
Just a very brief statement and that was it.

As far as I'm concerned that was appalling behaviour to gain publicity. If you're gonna do that approach at least back it up then good can come out of it.

I've got more 4kin hair than Fatboy Stevey the Dried Up Has Been, you thick C@@t. :tiphat:

Failed Vegan
I could go on and on but basically he's a Fat, Bald, Dried up, Has been, Racist who now earns his crust selling tatty merch, most of which features images of him in his twilight years looking slim with hair.

o_O

WtF?? 'tatty' merchandise???:grin:

Skinny, a couple more Moz sell outs and they are going to have to place you inside a rubber room with a chain.

:lbf:

hqdefault.jpg

:pignose::turban::pignose:

The Halal Butcher.

He referenced this Oscar quote during a Smiths interview over three decades ago. When the reporter asked Morosey what his favorite quote was, he quoted this one.

"It never really began"

As far as I'm concerned that was appalling behaviour to gain publicity. If you're gonna do that approach at least back it up then good can come out of it.

It never began? Why do you obsess over him so much then?

Failed Vegan

Alright, baldy. Keep your hair on.

Twat.

"It never really began"

"People of the world don't look at themselves, and so they blame one another" - Rumi.

Really BBB. little immature are we. Go on back to bed and be a good little boy
It's glaringly obvious he is right, even worse than that. Morrissey is phoning it in and the plodding band as well. Passion gone he should retire.

Hey had a good freind go to show last night and he took some videos here is 1 go to his profile for the rest

thank you, jesus. there are some more videos out now.
here is one with a shirt-rip by funforallification:

video by jeff k. - a friend of jesus.

...and folks just cant stop whoopin', croakin' and wailin' during gustavo's beautiful piano intro...:straightface:

Last edited by a moderator:
From White Oak Music Hall's Instagram about an hour ago :

"Hope everyone stayed dry yesterday! WOMH is good and we're ready to rock out Noah Kahan downstairs and the Movement upstairs tonight, Morrissey with special guests Interpol on the Lawn tomorrow...Let's gooo!"

Doors are at 6 and judging my the setlist Interpol will play for an hour or less.

Will be my first Moz concert, hoping to grab one of those Texas shirts if they last.

Failed Vegan

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Austin

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom