Grand Prairie, TX - Verizon Theatre (Sep. 18, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Spent The Day In Bed / I Wish You Lonely / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / Wedding Bell Blues / Why Don’t You Find Out For Yourself / Hold On To Your Friends / Everyday Is Like Sunday / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper / Something Is Squeezing My Skull // Suedehead / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of @dallow_bg & setlist.fm

• Morrissey comes to Grand Prairie and rocks the crowd with ... cover songs? (3 photos) - The Dallas Morning News. Link posted by Famous when dead via Morrissey Official Facebook.
  • Photo posted by @la_tracalera / Instagram. Link posted by dallow_bg.

full

Last edited:
I just got home from the show! It was a fantastic night. Moz was chatty and joked with the crowd and seemed in good spirits. He threw a signed “Don’t Mess with Morrissey” t-shirt during the outro of HSIN. The acoustics in the venue were wonderful. He gave a number of handshakes and signed a few records. And a guy led an impromptu sing-a-long of Smiths songs in the parking lot after the show which was so sweet to see! Here is a photo from the show that my wife took:

View attachment 52437
Best picture ever!!!

Hmmm, I always thought inverted commas ("...") [otherwise known over the pond as quotation marks] signified a quotation...be interested to know your thoughts skinny, if you have any of your own?

And I'm sure that T-shirt does clearly show quotation marks too...

Just to help you out, here's a definition from Collins, who I would consider a greater authority on this subject, as opposed to some skinny twat from west Yorkshire who never went to school & has obtained all his learnings from the likes of 'face-ache' &/or 'twatter'...duh!

I'll put it in inverted commas for you just so you know it's a direct quote, in accordance with the rules of the English language, like:

"Inverted commas are punctuation marks that are used in writing to show where speech or a quotation begins and ends. They are usually written or printed as ' ' or “ ”. Inverted commas are also sometimes used around the titles of books, plays, or songs, or around a word or phrase that is being discussed."...let me know if you need any more help with your homework, skinny. Cheers.
Well played lad,

Up to his usual bullshit stealing lines/quotes from others to make him look clever.
This one belongs Oscar Wilde kids :tiphat:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

You really don't help yourself do you, you fecking thick moron. At least you managed to spell 'Wilde' correct - you bald twat.

@ForgivemeJESUS
Yes, be safe l'ami !
I'm still keeping hope , rains are letting up slightly, water is receding a little and that's good. Also the shows at white oak for tonight and friday haven't been canceled so it's a go so far..hour by hour....but we still got a huge show in the prettiest area of Texas to go. AUSTIN TX....so again we will see

Up to his usual bullshit stealing lines/quotes from others to make him look clever.
This one belongs Oscar Wilde kids :tiphat:

Is it any less relevant because its Oscar Wilde.

You really don't help yourself do you, you fecking thick moron. At least you managed to spell 'Wilde' correct - you bald twat.

But this piece of excrement uses multiple nicknames/pseudonyms to try & fool us (all skinny twats, possibly bald like you allude to, I don't know, but he doesn't know that we actually know his multiple identities) he really is so 'dense'...what do you expect from someone living so close to Bradford?

Any news if Morrissey and crew are caught up in the storms going on right now in Texas? Austin and Houston still on??

Houston is a flooded city with 2 days to go.......not good..... highways are rivers and stores are pools.....steal keeping the faith. The last time in Houston coincidently was suppose to be at White Oak and the day of the show was moved to Sugarland .....I guess we will see if water recedes

Doesn't sound good, but hoping the best for all of you there in Housto

No storm in Austin

What a complete dick. A sixty year old who is in a touring band that is now so full of flashing lights, self aggrandizing projections as props, its more like a circus show. Artistic not.

Fine if that it s your opinion, but what is the point of posting it here?

As you probably know, Morrissey took a keen interest in selecting pictures to be used on record sleeves when he was in The Smiths, and he has continued this habit, showing them as backdrops at live performances. What I like about it is the personal touch it brings to the show. He's always been a collector of sorts.

L O L :laughing:
How can you possibly know if I am bald ?
What other way is there of spelling the surname 'Wilde' ?

I've got more 4kin hair than Fatboy Stevey the Dried Up Has Been, you thick C@@t. :tiphat:

Steven is nothing but a useless failure now.
Nothing to say whatsoever.
Failed with List Of The Lost
Failed with Albums and Record Companies
Failed Vegan
Failed trying to be outspoken and clever
I could go on and on but basically he's a Fat, Bald, Dried up, Has been, Racist who now earns his crust selling tatty merch, most of which features images of him in his twilight years looking slim with hair.

Found out and now paying the price by dedicated people like myself.

Oh Alderley Edge Steve ! So much to answer for ! :rolleyes:

Any news if Morrissey and crew are caught up in the storms going on right now in Texas? Austin and Houston still on??
No storm in Austin!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom