Graffiti/Sketch on the wall at the United Concourse at Los Angeles Airport (LAX) - TTY

There is something so very stylish and sexy when I see a woman with a morrissey tattoo : )

Makes sense. I think you may have solved the mystery. :)

:blushing:

Now we just have to wait for someone to go to LAX and confirm the theory.

I wonder if he was on his way to Oslo when he took that photo.
Or maybe the UK? A friend told me he might be moving back there. Anyone else heard about that or did I misunderstand?
I admit I would love to see him glamourously walk about the streets of my neighbourhood again. He's been gone too long. But that is just my own fantasy I guess :)

:blushing:

Now we just have to wait for someone to go to LAX and confirm the theory.

I wonder if he was on his way to Oslo when he took that photo.
Or maybe the UK? A friend told me he might be moving back there. Anyone else heard about that or did I misunderstand?
I admit I would love to see him glamourously walk about the streets of my neighbourhood again. He's been gone too long. But that is just my own fantasy I guess :)

Ah, so you think Moz took the photo himself? Could be. Wish he gave more details.

Sheets/towels...housekeeping. :sweet:

Oh, look, a heterosexual graffiti. Goes nicely with the edited hardback autobiography... (eyeroll).

Also recent picture of Moz outside Mexican bar in Los Angeles wearing his Playboy t-shirt.....Could it be true? Is Moz a closet heterosexual?!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom