Goodbye & Goodluck...

Thanks again for your posts in the other places I had threads previously upon coming back to think that things have changed. However, it hasn't. Therefore, I am fully resigning.

I thought returning to this website & giving it, "one last shot" would've been a positive, friend-building experience but, after giving it this "last shot", it's indicated that, this place & everything about it is just not for me. I've really tried to be friends, nice & kind to people too but, it's just not for me.

This time, & laugh/critize/critique/judge me all you want, I'm not coming back & you can say I'll be back w/ other aliases/chew your popcorn all you want. I know this may seem "drama-filled" in that, I'm re-posting on this thread as upon leaving once again but, this time, after a lot of indication it's BEEN time to do so. I am not an attention-seeker/drama queen IRL & people made me out as that WITHOUT even knowing me or giving me a chance to be their good friend. People do not know me nor will ever know me from this place therefore, I'm tired of trying to be open & myself giving people a chance to be friends. This was an experiment I performed & after the reactions currently displayed, it's just BEEN time to leave.

I thank the people I knew from the past in 1999 & the good memories of trips to the Star & Garter meeting some of you. It's "been real" as they say. (2005, 2006 & 2007 especially).

Good Luck, Take care & I hope in all you do is healthy & wealthy.

PLEASE: ANY MODERATOR LISTENING OR READING...DELETE MY ACCOUNT HERE OR JUST BAN ME. Thank you.

Goodbye. (waving to some of the people she met/knew IRL).

Dude..that was like four months ago

owned49.jpg

Thanks again for your posts in the other places I had threads previously upon coming back to think that things have changed. However, it hasn't. Therefore, I am fully resigning.

I thought returning to this website & giving it, "one last shot" would've been a positive, friend-building experience but, after giving it this "last shot", it's indicated that, this place & everything about it is just not for me. I've really tried to be friends, nice & kind to people too but, it's just not for me.

This time, & laugh/critize/critique/judge me all you want, I'm not coming back & you can say I'll be back w/ other aliases/chew your popcorn all you want. I know this may seem "drama-filled" in that, I'm re-posting on this thread as upon leaving once again but, this time, after a lot of indication it's BEEN time to do so. I am not an attention-seeker/drama queen IRL & people made me out as that WITHOUT even knowing me or giving me a chance to be their good friend. People do not know me nor will ever know me from this place therefore, I'm tired of trying to be open & myself giving people a chance to be friends. This was an experiment I performed & after the reactions currently displayed, it's just BEEN time to leave.

I thank the people I knew from the past in 1999 & the good memories of trips to the Star & Garter meeting some of you. It's "been real" as they say. (2005, 2006 & 2007 especially).

Good Luck, Take care & I hope in all you do is healthy & wealthy.

PLEASE: ANY MODERATOR LISTENING OR READING...DELETE MY ACCOUNT HERE OR JUST BAN ME. Thank you.

Goodbye. (waving to some of the people she met/knew IRL).

Your victim routine is terrible! Even the people that have been nice to you in the past seem to have tired of you.
Add some abusive tags and get yourself banned if you cannot trust yourself not to come back.
:rolleyes:

Your victim routine is terrible! Even the people that have been nice to you in the past seem to have tired of you.
Add some abusive tags and get yourself banned if you cannot trust yourself not to come back.
:rolleyes:

:clap::clap:
(Moonbeam has the clap:D)

Jukebox Jury

Mozzy1.You make me laugh.

You are very exasperating.I feel the urge to give you a big bear hug.:thumb:

Re: ??????

I bet you that she comes back

Tags
anyone have phish tix? i joined 'the group' make the dream real mozzy1 is the terminator this is my first ever tag
Back
Top Bottom