Going for a spin?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29227
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29227

We generally go for 'top ten' this & that regarding Moz's music, but of his albums (not including compilations), which one do you listen to the least?

For me it's IANADOAC.
I generally listen to Moz on a daily basis, but (honestly) hardly ever take Dog for a spin.

Just interested to know what your least played album might be?

Low in High School. A couple of decent tracks aside, it's a stinker.

Mine is also Dog on a Chain. The only track on it that's on my Morrissey playlist on Spotify is What Kind of People, which seems to not belong on the album. I occasionally listen to Bobby Don't You Think They Know? for its utter bizarrerie. I like My Hurling Days Are Done as a composition, but that children's chorus really grates. Everything else is just sonic dreck to my ears. It disappointed me that Morrissey made a techno/electronic record, but credit to him for shocking and surprising. And definitely the best cover of the Chiccarelli albums.

Low In High School. The absolute nadir of his career. It's completely dreadful. Even the good or decent tracks are disposable.

We generally go for 'top ten' this & that regarding Moz's music, but of his albums (not including compilations), which one do you listen to the least?

For me it's IANADOAC.
I generally listen to Moz on a daily basis, but (honestly) hardly ever take Dog for a spin.

Just interested to know what your least played album might be?
For a ‘walk’?

Back
Top Bottom