Morrissey Central "GODDESS MILEY IN A SMITHS TEE" (March 12, 2021)

IMG_9545_ph5efm.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

MOZ: YOU POST YOUR INTERVIEW FOR THE IANADOAC ANNIVERSARY?
MORRISSEY'S ALBUM TURNS ONE YEAR ON SOME DAY IN MARCH
OH MOZ QUE DECEPCIONADA ME SIENTO ...
Morrissey FORGETS US AGAIN🤔🤔😥😫😫😫😫

I don't feel like listening to Morrissey lately...
It will be because he forgets forgets and forgets..
How PATHETIC TO CALL M CIRCUS GODDES....
What an incredible Moz!!!
WHERE IS MY MOZ ?
THE MOZ THAT I WANT I VALUE AND RESPECT....The one that sings to me and moves me...
HE HAS LEFT.........🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

I don't feel like listening to Morrissey lately...
It will be because he forgets forgets and forgets..
How PATHETIC TO CALL M CIRCUS GODDES....
What an incredible Moz!!!
WHERE IS MY MOZ ?
THE MOZ THAT I WANT I VALUE AND RESPECT....The one that sings to me and moves me...
HE HAS LEFT.........🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

Listen to Miley, you'll be fine.

Miley is the daughter of singer Bobby Ray Cyrus. There is a fair amount of jealousy by Bobby Ray because is own daughter has surpassed him greatly in the fame department. Very sad that a father would be jealous of his own child. Bobby Ray fits this description perfectly because he has always viewed himself as a top talent. The behavior of Miley including drug use and profanity is also an indication of Bobby Rays parental ability. Fame can not overshadow family dysfunction.

It seems that in Central they do not drop an idea
SER do post relevant things about your UNCLE..
SER TAKES A PICTURE OF MORRISSEY LOOKING AT THE CEILLING...,THAT'S MORE FUN THAN PICTURES OF STRANGERS OR FAMOUS THAT RUIN OUR EARS WITH THEIR HORRIBLE MUSIC
You are right. But I doubt Sam reads any criticism about the quality of his promotion for Morrissey. He is too busy surfing Instagram for photos of celebrities in M and the Smiths’ T-shirts. And YouTube for cover songs

It's just weird that this is usually Morrissey's shtick, but Johnny's getting the press for it, international press even.

JM built a Twitter following & posted the tweet.

I sort of prefer that Moz did it when the press & the public were pro-Royal & not when they've been enraged by a big interview.

It's braver.

And it wouldn't be him if he wasn't condemned. 🙃

But also 🙄

I was waxing this table with a dark wax to "antique" it and got some in my hair and looked just like Johnny Marr.
AHA! 🧑‍🦲
doing a Gurdjieff who would take pigeons, dye them yellow and sell them as canaries!😶
taking 5 quid plastic tables from KMart and 'tanning' and 'antiquing' them with shoe polish and selling them for 6 quid!!:)
:eek:on your way to being a billionaire FC🎅

Indy printed yet another fraudster.

The UK press are having a hell of a time with the Meghan fallout - all their bigotry & shitty research exposed.

I ❤ her & her team. THE REVENGE.

20210313_155159.jpg

(They've removed it from their website).

The Royal Family is in trouble.

The British Press are in trouble.

Now the British police are in trouble.

All the institutions Morrissey dislikes are in crisis right now.

miley cyrus bent over in a music video her crack was visible. in my day we would have called her a tramp and not minced words about it. making excuses for this behavior is appalling.

There's a by-election in Hartlepool !!!

I'm going to live in dread of Central till May 6th & then since they get news via pigeon, for at least a month after that.

Still if he has to like** an appalling politician at least it's a delusional one who genuinely refuses to believe she's doing the thing she's doing. Under normal circumstances I'd find her hilarious.

**suspect he's moved on due to the silonce, but who knows.... plus he's not the social media manager. 🙄😱🙄

Official Facebook :paranoid:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom