Glasgow - The SSE Hydro (Feb. 17, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Suedehead / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / How Soon Is Now? / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / When You Open Your Legs / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / Home Is A Question Mark / I Bury The Living / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / The Bullfighter Dies / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Jack The Ripper / Hold On To Your Friends / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist provided by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
I'm no fan of the Daily Mail but this articulates exactly what I feel, line for line:
"Low In High School... confirmed that his days as a credible agent provocateur are long gone"
"clumsily expressed gripes shackled to often unlovely music"
"a bloke-ish five-piece band that does little to add to its allure"
"Who Will Protect Us From The Police? and I Bury The Living in particular are ugly misfires"

Note the use of credible agent provocateur. There's a difference between ruffling feathers to make people think, and just looking like a gobby, uninformed knob.

But the reviewer also acknowledges the better songs and the quality of his voice, and actually seems to understand the legacy. I don't think you could write a review like this without being (or at least having been) a fan. Aside from the Vegas hilarity, I haven't seen a more accurate summary of his present status (for me).

Very old lady fingers. Are Lynne and her fat bloke from Wankchester still smelling from their house fire?

f*** you. My hands aren't old lady fingers. I have small hands and that pic has got a filter on it. Dickhead. What a stupid thing to comment on.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom