Getting in touch with Morrissey

clonazepam5mg

This is probably a frequent discussion but since he's performing in my home town I found myself more obsessed than usual.
And I got a press credential to photograph the concert (still waiting for the tour manager's permission, though) and I really wish I could interview Morrissey. Or at least try.

I know he's been doing interviews via email and answering only up to 4 questions, so I thought it shouldn't be impossible.
The thing is I can't get in touch with someone who has his contact info since I work for a really small newspaper and haven't got that many good sources.

So... help?
Any journalists out there think you can help me?

This is probably a frequent discussion but since he's performing in my home town I found myself more obsessed than usual.
And I got a press credential to photograph the concert (still waiting for the tour manager's permission, though) and I really wish I could interview Morrissey. Or at least try.

I know he's been doing interviews via email and answering only up to 4 questions, so I thought it shouldn't be impossible.
The thing is I can't get in touch with someone who has his contact info since I work for a really small newspaper and haven't got that many good sources.

So... help?
Any journalists out there think you can help me?

I advise you to contact concert promoter who might be able to help you.

If you get the chance, ask him about being gay, celibacy, reforming the Smiths and vegetarianism because I don't think we have quite exhausted those particular topics enough.

Tags
contact info interview journalism media press
Back
Top Bottom