3:0 Gomez (67.)
4:0 Podolski (89.)

so EM..here we come;)

1:0 Klose (23.)
2:0 Gomez (61.)
3:0 Gomez (67.)
4:0 Podolski (89.)

so EM..here we come;)

The Germans seem to be coming on to a game again.

And Scotland drew with Croatia, 1-1.

The Germans seem to be coming on to a game again.

And Scotland drew with Croatia, 1-1.

yes..they have a run..but hope they will not play against italy:eek:..
what a nightmare:rolleyes:

what do you think scotland can reach on the EM..how far will they come?

yes..they have a run..but hope they will not play against italy:eek:..
what a nightmare:rolleyes:

what do you think scotland can reach on the EM..how far will they come?

It'll be great to see a strong Germany team again they were always great to watch.

Scotland just failed to qualify for the upcoming Euro championships, but we start the World Cup qualifiers this year and we are pretty hopeful.

We haven't qualified for a major tournament in 10 years, but we have better younger players now, so the future looks quite bright...:)

It'll be great to see a strong Germany team again they were always great to watch.

Scotland just failed to qualify for the upcoming Euro championships, but we start the World Cup qualifiers this year and we are pretty hopeful.

We haven't qualified for a major tournament in 10 years, but we have better younger players now, so the future looks quite bright...:)

ah,ok..i cross my fingers for you..I#m so sad..i really like the teams from great britain..also ireland and england..I'm soo sad that england failed:tears:..although their play is often very boring..not as fast as the german style..but i like the english audience..how they support their team and sing the national anthem..short before the half time..:)

ah,ok..i cross my fingers for you..I#m so sad..i really like the teams from great britain..also ireland and england..I'm soo sad that england failed:tears:..although their play is often very boring..not as fast as the german style..but i like the english audience..how they support their team and sing the national anthem..short before the half time..:)

I think it was a big shock for the English not to qualify. I think the police will be glad that some of the English fans (I said some, lol!) aren't there.

No-one will miss Scotland's footballing skills, but the pubs and bars will miss their drinking habits.....:sick:

I think it was a big shock for the English not to qualify. I think the police will be glad that some of the English fans (I said some, lol!) aren't there.

No-one will miss Scotland's footballing skills, but the pubs and bars will miss their drinking habits.....:sick:

haha you made me laugh..:D..yes the minority, right..2006 when the Wm was in germany i met a lot of english fans..and they were really nice and charming people..you can have great fun and party with them..(when they won:p) in addition i absolutley adore their accent..:rolleyes:

I think the police will be glad that some of the English fans (I said some, lol!) aren't there.

The Swiss / Austrian hotels / bars etc will miss the English, as will the airlines, train companies, merchandise people (selling stupid little flags for car windows.)
In England the supermarkets and pubs will also be sorry. Whilst the team in no way deserved to qualify, financially, England not being there is a financial loser for many people / businesses / organisations.

Jukebox Jury

The Scots speak a bastardised form of english. We speak it slowly and roll our rrrrrrrrr's..:) We sound like we've been hit on the head with a railway sleeper.

It's really great when all the fans get together for a party. It's what football is all abour, or it's what it should be all about. Sadly a few idiots from every nation spoil it for the majority.

BTW have you ever heard of a German football player called Jorg Albertz? I don't think he ever played for the national team.

The Scots speak a bastardised form of english. We speak it slowly and roll our rrrrrrrrr's..:) We sound like we've been hit on the head with a railway sleeper.

It's really great when all the fans get together for a party. It's what football is all abour, or it's what it should be all about. Sadly a few idiots from every nation spoil it for the majority.

BTW have you ever heard of a German football player called Jorg Albertz? I don't think he ever played for the national team.

yes..i agree with that..
ahm..jörg albertz played 3 times for the national team..between 1996-1998..now he's at a club in the second league, right? FC Clyde..not?

The Swiss / Austrian hotels / bars etc will miss the English, as will the airlines, train companies, merchandise people (selling stupid little flags for car windows.)
In England the supermarkets and pubs will also be sorry. Whilst the team in no way deserved to qualify, financially, England not being there is a financial loser for many people / businesses / organisations.

I think these business's will make up the money somehow, from the fans of the country who qualified ahead of England? Maybe England would have sent more fans, so you could be right...:) And you're right about Beckham too. When was the last time that guy did something worth talking about ON the field of play..:)
Jukebox Jury

yes..i agree with that..
ahm..jörg albertz played 3 times for the national team..between 1996-1998..now he's at a club in the second league, right? FC Clyde..not?

GOD you're VERY good...:) He was one of my favourite players at Glasgow Rangers, my club team. I am very impressed that you even know who Clyde are...:)

GOD you're VERY good...:) He was one of my favourite players at Glasgow Rangers, my club team. I am very impressed that you even know who Clyde are...:)

I'm a football fan..my team fc köln is in the second league, unfortuanteyl..but they're on 4th position..so i can hope..the trainer of the team is called christoph daum..do you know him?..a very famous trainer..he's our hope to get into the premier league again..:rolleyes:
but i also love manchester united..i follow their games as often as possible..the premier league is the best overall..fast play..hard..just great!!

I'm a football fan..my team fc köln is in the second league, unfortuanteyl..but they're on 4th position..so i can hope..the trainer of the team is called christoph daum..do you know him?..a very famous trainer..he's our hope to get into the premier league again..:rolleyes:
but i also love manchester united..i follow their games as often as possible..the premier league is the best overall..fast play..hard..just great!!

I think i have heard the name, it is very familiar. How many games do you have left to play in the league?

I have to admit that the English Premiership is the best in Europe at the moment. My English team is Sunderland and they are struggling at the foot of the table. But i think they'll stay up!

And Rangers play Celtic on saturday, so i am a little bit nervous..:sick:

I think i have heard the name, it is very familiar. How many games do you have left to play in the league?

I have to admit that the English Premiership is the best in Europe at the moment. My English team is Sunderland and they are struggling at the foot of the table. But i think they'll stay up!

And Rangers play Celtic on saturday, so i am a little bit nervous..:sick:

How many games do you have left to play in the league?
sorry i can't get your question..i think i'm too stupid..maybe try it again??:rolleyes::D

yeah..i know the situation of sunderland..really sad..but they'll stand up..think so,too...but hey sunderland listen there isn't soo much time to sleep anymore..wake up..!!!;)..time is getting short...
a friend of mine is a celtic fan for years..he's absolutley fanatic..:eek:..i can't understand it..but everyone's own company, right..??

sorry i can't get your question..i think i'm too stupid..maybe try it again??:rolleyes::D

yeah..i know the situation of sunderland..really sad..but they'll stand up..think so,too...but hey sunderland listen there isn't soo much time to sleep anymore..wake up..!!!;)..time is getting short...
a friend of mine is a celtic fan for years..he's absolutley fanatic..:eek:..i can't understand it..but everyone's own company, right..??

Hey. I can't speak a word of German, so i am the stupid one, okies..:)

How many game are there left to play until the season ends for your team?

In other words are there enough games left for your team to win promotion to the Bundelsigia?

Hey. I can't speak a word of German, so i am the stupid one, okies..:)

How many game are there left to play until the season ends for your team?

In other words are there enough games left for your team to win promotion to the Bundelsigia?

oh, ok..:D
they're on the 4th position right now with 42 points..the third one got also 42 ..the 2th 44 points and the first 48..they're very strong it's gladbach..i think nobody will get them anymore..but it's possible to reach the second position..it's just 2 points away..just one game..and the others fail..they'll be alomst on top..and there are 8 games to play until the end of the season..so it's not impossible..
go fc köln..viva colonia;)
our hymne:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom