Geniune hand signed Moz postcard from Vauxhall instore signing in London

Thanks OrdinaryBoy86.
Kewpie and "Anonymous", wind your necks in. What makes you such experts in Autographs anyway. Never have I faked a signature and never would I. If you compare the postcard to autographs from that signing you will eat your words and hopefully choke on them.
I'm prepared for the abuse if you have nothing better to do with your time. Parasite...brilliant!!!!
Anyone else willing to comment on the authenticity of this Signature?

You get some stick on here madasun eh? I thought it looked good too to be fair...Mozza must have slipped on the "y" though. I'm no expert on signed items but it does match up well with others I have to say. Why don't you post a pic up of the signed LP to silence the critics...probably worth a few bob an'all.

Last edited:
I will do just that. Thanks Aboy...

IMG_2779.jpg

Shit Kewpie, you caught me in the act. Bollocks!! You're too clever for me.

IMG_2780.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2780.jpg
    IMG_2780.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Sorry Aboy... But how else am I going to feed my cheese on toast addiction.

well then so is this, cos they're more or less identical

View attachment 34963

You're probably right, since neither looks even close to mine(which I've watched him sign IN FRONT OF ME, during the 2 times I've met him).

I'm not sure if they're real or not, but they look fake.

I met Morrissey with Abrahan(one of the mods on this board), and neither sig looks anything close to his(if you check out the link, this second meeting was from 2003, 13 years ago). Here's a link to one of the meetings(2nd one), That way you won't question the validity of me meeting him, or claim I'm FOS or something(I'm the guy in the blue shirt):

http://www.worldofabrahan.com/m/zmoz1.html

Last edited:
Comparing a 1993 sig to a 2003 sig, probably isn't wise. I'm sure someone posted a video on here not long ago, showing how his autograph has changed through the years. Who knows anyway, we could have this debate for hours. Only the recipient and Morrissey really know what's what.

It is so easy to decode this serial forger. However, some of you are too enthusiastic to write him off for every autograph he sells. I can't blame you guys because he deserved it. This autograph though is very real and authentic. I m sure some of you will agree with me.

Now compare this autograph to the others he had sold that others and me have been saying as fakes. They are as different as day and night. That's because this one is real, as is the signed Vauxhall LP. One very obvious point. He sells this autograph with a starting price of 89.99 pounds. But he sells the fakes very lowly priced. He needs to sell a real one because his reputation has been shot.

Bottom line is, this c*** cannot fool me.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
It is so easy to decode this serial forger. However, some of you are too enthusiastic to write him off for every autograph he sells. I can't blame you guys because he deserved it. This autograph though is very real and authentic. I m sure some of you will agree with me.

Now compare this autograph to the others he had sold that others and me have been saying as fakes. They are as different as day and night. That's because this one is real, as is the signed Vauxhall LP. One very obvious point. He sells this autograph with a starting price of 89.99 pounds. But he sells the fakes very lowly priced. He needs to sell a real one because his reputation has been shot.

Bottom line is, this c*** cannot fool me.

I've seen the dodgy ones, not taken much notice, but this was well spotted.

Back
Top Bottom