fun game: bunny or neil codling (hours of fun)

nicky wire's legs

Christ is king!
okay so here's a FUN game that's been trending for a while now. it's called BUNNY or Neil Codling. the rules are very simple. for each image below you simply have to state whether it's a BUNNY or NEIL CODLING. it can be tricky! the person who answers all questions correctly gets a free coat!!

let's go!

BUNNY or Neil Colding:
a)

b)

c)

d)

e)

f)

g)

h)

i)

j)

k)

l)

okay so here's a FUN game that's been trending for a while now. it's called BUNNY or Neil Codling. the rules are very simple. for each image below you simply have to state whether it's a BUNNY or NEIL CODLING. it can be tricky! the person who answers all questions correctly gets a free coat!!

let's go!

BUNNY or Neil Colding:
a)

b)

c)

d)

e)

f)

g)

h)

i)

j)

k)

l)
The bunny smokes!

You wouldn't think that if you saw him. He's 100 times cuter than Neil. Almost as cute as watching a puppy and a kitten trying to climb into the same slipper.
where can I see him? (if only to confirm that the idea anyone could be cuter than neil is ludicrous, just like the idea that a puppy or kitten could be cuter than a bunny is ludicrous)

let's go!

BUNNY or Neil Colding:
a)

b)

c)

d)

e)

f)

g)

h)

i)

j)

k)

l)

:ahhh::ahhh: I GIVE UP !!!! It’s impossible
to tell them apart ! :(

Okay do I win the coat?:p Is it blue and fuzzy with the scent of Nomi?

:ahhh::ahhh: I GIVE UP !!!! It’s impossible
to tell them apart ! :(

Okay do I win the coat?:p Is it blue and fuzzy with the scent of Nomi?
that is NOT the correct answer! I KNOW it's hard, it wouldn't very well be any fun if it wasn't! but it's not impossible! there are ways to know, for example! bunnies don't play keyboards!! you gotta look for the clues!

no, the coat does not smell of nomi. I wish it did :(

STOP PROJECTING. I AM LOW MAINTENANCE.

I'm just NOT gonna be waiting on the two of you hand and foot. Thats all. But I'll come over every 3rd week and we can all watch movies. It's fine.

Chill out and check this out:

all I ever asked for was a foot massage and some shortbread!! that's hardly waiting on me hand and foot. you're the one who's always like "come to bed" "let's watch a Truffaut movie in a temperature controlled room".

Back
Top Bottom