Frinkiest Photo of the Year 2011

Frinkiest Photo of the Year 2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kewpie

Subscriber
Poll closes 2 January 2012 at 22:10

I'm terribly sorry for the delay, it took me some time to collect the photos.

Thank you very much for voting :)

Andy Fallon (1)
tumblr_lmxwxadKDh1qfn777o1_500.jpg

Andy Fallon (2)
mozkittenweb_1922844c.jpg

BBC Radio 4 Front Row - with John Wilson (1) photographer unknown
x2_59d3e04.jpg

BBC Radio 4 Front Row - with John Wilson (2)
b010dqgd_640_360.jpg

BBC Radio 2 Dermot O'Leary - photographer unknown
b010lxqd_640_360.jpg

Michał Dzikowski
Morrissey_Krakowie_lipca_5356677.jpg

Steven Wallraf
naamloos_167.jpg

Last edited:
scottishblood
P1030835.jpg

Glastonbury screen cap
Morrissey+Glastonbury+Festival+2011+Day+Two+IvfpQ_HLo5Dl.jpg

Las Vegas 25/11/2011 by Flax
lasvegas1.jpg

Los Angels Shrine 26/11/2011 by Klaus
img_0474.jpg

I loved Flax's and Klaus' but I've chosen my fav analysing artistic factors..then I voted Andy Fallon #1

Has to be Number 1 , stunning picture with that beautiful Cat ( I LOVE CATS).
Cheers Moz

Glastonbury screen cap for me. The first Fallon photo is too airbrushed and he looks old in the Radio 4 pics.

Eww, only 25 votes?

C'mon people, vote now!!

Maybe take the lack of interest as a sign.. Asking website visitors to vote over on which picture you're going to ogle, drool and interfere with yourself to is a little bit creepy.

Plus, he's a balding, grumpy gurning old man. That might have something to do with it.

Yes, I accept the fact that majority of users are not really interested in voting this poll, but I'll continue as long as new photos of Morrissey emerge in future.

Thank you very much for taking part the poll. :)

Yes, I accept the fact that majority of users are not really interested in voting this poll, but I'll continue as long as new photos of Morrissey emerge in future.

Thank you very much for taking part the poll. :)

How many people visit this website? How many "voted the poll"? That's not just people being disinterested, it borders on "no-one gives a f***". So why are you going to continue posting this poll? If I kept posting polls that no-one was interested in how long would it be till you banned me?
Pick a picture, set it as your desktop background and stop bothering people.

Never mind voting the poll and taking part the poll, just eliminate the poll altogether. A moderately successful man once said something similar in the 1930s.

How many people visit this website? How many "voted the poll"? That's not just people being disinterested, it borders on "no-one gives a f***". So why are you going to continue posting this poll? If I kept posting polls that no-one was interested in how long would it be till you banned me?
Pick a picture, set it as your desktop background and stop bothering people.

Never mind voting the poll and taking part the poll, just eliminate the poll altogether. A moderately successful man once said something similar in the 1930s.

LOL!!

Someone users who don't give a darn about what I do here, but you?

You should play some computer games which keeps you busy.

Back
Top Bottom