Freebass on Haçienda Records - “Two Worlds Collide EP”

NASTI

Freebass are an English band consisting of three bassists Andy Rourke (formerly of The Smiths), Peter Hook (formerly of New Order and Joy Division) and Gary "Mani" Mounfield (formerly of The Stone Roses and currently in Primal Scream).
“Two Worlds Collide” is the result of these early Freebass sessions and is released as a full four track EP including bonus tracks.

Tracks:
Intro
You Don't Know (This About Me) - Vocals Tim Burgess
The Milky Way Is Our Playground - Vocals Pete Wylie
Dark Starr - Vocals Howard Marks
Live Tomorrow You Go Down - Vocals Peter Hook
Thats Life

info: http://www.fac51thehacienda.com/news/2010/03/freebass-two-worlds-collide-ep/567

Freebass are an English band consisting of three bassists Andy Rourke (formerly of The Smiths), Peter Hook (formerly of New Order and Joy Division) and Gary "Mani" Mounfield (formerly of The Stone Roses and currently in Primal Scream).
“Two Worlds Collide” is the result of these early Freebass sessions and is released as a full four track EP including bonus tracks.

Tracks:
Intro
You Don't Know (This About Me) - Vocals Tim Burgess
The Milky Way Is Our Playground - Vocals Pete Wylie
Dark Starr - Vocals Howard Marks
Live Tomorrow You Go Down - Vocals Peter Hook
Thats Life

info: http://www.fac51thehacienda.com/news/2010/03/freebass-two-worlds-collide-ep/567

It's been a very long time coming.......hope the wait is worth it.....

Jukebox Jury

I had to update this topic....Freebass have now released their album "It's A Beautiful Life" and going on tour apparently later on this year!
Rock on Andy Rourke!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Freebass’ ‘You Don’t Know This About Me’ (Arthur Baker Mix), with Tim Burgess

freebass-300x300.jpg

When Freebass belatedly released its debut EP, Two Worlds Collide, on CD last week, the band — bassists Peter Hook of New Order and Gary “Mani” Mounfield of The Stone Roses, plus now-departed Andy Rourke of The Smiths — also issued a digital EP with five mixes of the Tim Burgess-sung “You Don’t Know This About Me” by longtime New Order collaborator Arthur Baker. That EP is out now on iTunes, and you can stream one of the mixes below. Also, the CD version of Freebass’ debut, It’s a Beautiful Life, is due out Sept. 21.

Tracklist: Freebass, You Don’t Know This About Me: The Arthur Baker Remixes
1. “You Don’t Know This About Me” (Arthur Baker Vocal Remix)
2. “You Don’t Know This About Me” (Arthur Baker Instrumental Remix)
3. “You Don’t Know This About Me” (Two Worlds Collide Mix)
4. “You Don’t Know This About Me” (Two Worlds Collide Instrumental Mix)
5. “You Don’t Know This About Me” (Arthur Baker A Capella Remix)

Stream ‘You Don’t Know This About Me’ (Arthur Baker Vocal Remix)
Freebass: “You Don’t Know This About Me” (Arthur Baker Vocal Remix)

from: http://www.slicingupeyeballs.com/2010/08/21/freebass-you-dont-know-this-about-me-arthur-baker-remixes-ep

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
FreeBass - It’s A Beautiful Life (2010) download

maxb1e.jpg

Artist: FreeBass

Album: It’s A Beautiful Life

Released: 2010

Style: Post-punk

Format: MP3 320Kbps

Size: 96 Mb

Tracklist:
01 - Not Too Late
02 - The Only Ones Alone
03 - Lady Violence
04 - World Won’t Wait
05 - Kill Switch pt. 141
06 - Stalingrad
07 - Secrets And Lies
08 - She Said
09 - The God Machine
10 - Plan B

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
HOTFILE: DOWNLOAD
SHARINGMATRIX: DOWNLOAD

Re: FreeBass - It’s A Beautiful Life (2010) download

Haha I'm surprised you were able to keep the download link for the album for this amount of time! Oh well....who gives a f***! :D

It's Andy Rourke's band folks

Haha I'm surprised you were able to keep the download link for the album for this amount of time! Oh well....who gives a f***! :D

It's Andy Rourke's band folks

Just a note: Of all links to downloads I post, including the above; they are not mine. I do not do the uploads; they are things that I find and post thinking that others will be interested in them.

What a crafty way of getting around! Your look more of a heavy rocker than a Morrissey fan, I must say! Into Black Sabbath?

Back
Top Bottom