For Britain's Anne Marie Waters thanks Morrissey in video message

I understand your point. But it's a bit like Moz and his badge, and those who shun his work because of it. Finkelstein shares my opinions in some things not others. I feel he's worth reading because of his expert knowledge on the H Industry. His detractors call him all sorts of names because of his outing of their industry. He supports the Palestinians and sees them as the victims in the Israel/Palestine war and sees Israel as an illegal state founded on terrorism. People have different views on both.

I can see the bad acts of both sides. For example the Jerusalem King David Hotel bombing in '46 was an attack carried out by the Zionists against the British who were occupying the area at the time. 91 people were killed including 28 British citizens. Two years later Britain handed over Palestine so the Jews could create Israel. The whole subject is very murky.

I read books. She whines. Real actual books. Some of her books have words but most have pictures. Some have pictures of Jack Renshaw. Her dear Jack. How she wishes to fondle her idle - despite his preference being boys - underage boys. She doesn't mind. Her Jack is just being Jack and his paedophilic tendencies do give her something to witter on about in forums. Like her Jack is so misunderstood.
Nobody seems to like either of them. She spends most her time typing fatuous lies on the internet in an attempt to validate her existence. It also helps to fill the void that dear Jack won't fill.

Poor racist, paedo sympathiser Foolfountain. You are a hollow shell that not even your estimable hatred could fill.

I know.

Assimilation is their enemy. Take away the H and anti-Semitism and they wouldn't have an identity.

Nope. That wasn't at all racist. You vile little f***. Still replying to anonymous pist despite your announcements. Arse!

Did you just type that? Did you? A paedophile who looks younger than he is is to be somehow excused for abusing young boys aged 13, 14 and 15?

You miss the point of fact - as always - in law this is paedophilia - regardless of your views. Your assumption that MI5 made all of this up - prove it.

You previously claimed you didn't paint him as a victim but ... have once again painted him as a victim.

Contrarian and outed paedophile sympathiser.

She's off her trolley that one. Avoid.

Reelfountain had made some provocative and hateful statements in this and the preceeding For Britain post. She has attempted to distance herself from some comments, ignored and excused others and denied even saying some things.

Below are some of the comments Reelfountain made in the preceeding thread - they (and lots more) remain available.

In regards to young black men (not white. young men) she was very specific.
"Other nations would throw these lowlifes into fetid cell blocks to rot" Only today she claimed she never called black men lowlifes. She will no doubt claim this is out of context. In which context is it acceptable?

"Re: Jack Renshaw. Young, gay and in the closet. Another confused young man. Another target for MI5". She goes on to claim that the abused boy was 15 - as if that's ok but the boys were actually 13, 14 and 15. Apparently Jack was a victim of his own sexuality. It was all a conspiracy against poor Jack. Well, that's alright then.

Further support for Renshaw ...
" Imagine being jailed for life for mouthing off to your mates down the local Wetherspoons" No mention of the attempted murder of an MP. How convenient.

Reelfountain claims ...
"You constantly confuse my opinions of anti-engineered mass migration with racism".

And then states ....

"The Muslims who pick up vulnerable white girls in their Audis and BMWs are laughing at us".

Sadly, I don't have time to access quotes for a full character assasination. Perhaps tomorrow?

The above is merely a taster of the consistently racist and hate-filled commentary spewed by Reelfountain.

She'll try to wiggle out of this. Just look at her snake-like movements of late. She, based on her posts, seems devoid if compassion or humanity: except if you're white or a paedophile.

Like Theresa May she'll hold firm - deluded liar that she is.

I cannot believe the tin foil hat, conspiracy theory swallowing right wing bullshit being posted in this website. It’s embarrassing. This website is now a conduit for dangerous hate speech.
f*** You.

Looks interesting - I definitely will watch it tomorrow. Thanks.
Thanks Stephen for this video. I just finished watching it. They covered a lot of topics I've posted about up here and many more. Never heard of either of those guys before but I'll definitely check more of MWs stuff out. Interesting about the Anglican Church. And how normal views are shouted down and misunderstood as 'hateful' by the modern cretinous left.. So much common sense all throughout. We must celebrate our extinction!

Last edited:
Never have I called all black men lowlifes.

Nobody said you did you dullard. For f*** sake read before responding with those hateful, twitchy fingers of yours.

But you do admit to calling black men lowlifes after denying it. Why then the staunch denial prior to your quote reappearing? This was yet another ill conceived, generalised comment asserting
that not only are young black men lowlifes that they are criminals to boot. If this was not your original intention you failed. If you fail to write clearly expect to be misunderstood.

However, a quick glance at your other posts suggests that your initial post was racially motivated - despite your forced attempt at retraction.

In the future governing Cabinet of Anne Marie Waters I will be Education Secretary.

Suck on that.

Crumbs what a wide-on you must have after typing that. Are you moist?

Still with the delusions of grandeur? Oh, pet .... there, there.

Thanks Stephen for this video. I just finished watching it. They covered a lot of topics I've posted about up here and many more. Never heard of either of those guys before but I'll definitely check more of MWs stuff out. Interesting about the Anglican Church. And how normal views are shouted down and misunderstood as 'hateful' by the modern cretinous left.. So much common sense all throughout. We must celebrate our extinction!

Will somebody please throw a cover over her chirupping cage? Dross.

Nobody said you did you dullard. For f*** sake read before responding with those hateful, twitchy fingers of yours.

But you do admit to calling black men lowlifes after denying it. Why then the staunch denial prior to your quote reappearing? This was yet another ill conceived, generalised comment asserting
that not only are young black men lowlifes that they are criminals to boot. If this was not your original intention you failed. If you fail to write clearly expect to be misunderstood.

However, a quick glance at your other posts suggests that your initial post was racially motivated - despite your forced attempt at retraction.
I never retract the things I actually say. I know you are mentally-handicapped but again, for the third time now, I will re-announce that black gangbangers who stab people are indeed lowlife. But never did I say black men were lowlife (which could presumably mean all black men). A bit of a difference there I'd say.

You can choose to interpret my posts however you like. My only hope is that they continue to offend you immensely and upset you to the point of tears. Other than that, happy tantrums!

Last edited:

A lot of them are criminals, prison stats bear this out. Either that or they're making bloody awful "music" and calling themselves DJ Jazzy Jeffmeister.

This was yet another ill conceived, generalised comment asserting
that not only are young black men lowlifes that they are criminals to boot.

"Figures from the Office for National Statistics showed that in 2007 an estimated 10.6 percent of London's population of 7,556,900 were black. Evidence shows that the black population in London boroughs increases with the level of deprivation, and that the level of crime also increases with deprivation, such that "It is clear that ethnicity, deprivation, victimisation and offending are closely and intricately inter-related".

In June 2010, through a Freedom of Information Act request, The Sunday Telegraph obtained statistics on accusations of crime broken down by race from the Metropolitan Police Service. The figures showed that the majority of males who were accused of violent crimes in 2009–10 were black. Of the recorded 18,091 such accusations against males, 54 percent accused of street crimes were black; for robbery, 58 percent; and for gun crimes, 67 percent. Robbery, drug use, and gang violence have been associated with black people since the 1960s. In the 1980s and 1990s, the police associated robbery with black people. In 1995, the Metropolitan Police commissioner Paul Condon said that the majority of robberies in London were committed by black people.

Street crimes include muggings, assault with intent to rob, and snatching property. Black males accounted for 29 percent of the male victims of gun crime and 24 percent of the male victims of knife crime. Of sex offences, black men made up 32 per cent of male suspects. Similar statistics were recorded for females. Of knife crime, 45 percent of suspected female perpetrators were black; for gun crime, 58 percent; and of robberies, 52 percent."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom#Race_and_crime_in_London

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom