Fiona Dodwell: "The poet without a home: Morrissey has been let down by the music industry" (May 31, 2021)

The poet without a home: Morrissey has been let down by the music industry

It seems inconceivable to his fans that Morrissey still has yet to find a label to work with on his upcoming record, Bonfire of Teenagers.

Now linked to by Central (June 1, 2021)

Regards,
FWD.

If Morrissey told you this to your face, would you still say he didn't mean it? :unsure:
I get some people are in denial, but sometimes it's like they are wilfully ignoring reality in order to put their own personal spin on things.

Morrissey implores to fans to "give them a chance" twice in this official statement. If you want to get into a semantic debate regarding the word "urge" then I'm not interested. But come on.

Because he was getting a huge amount of abuse - he was urging them not to be angry at him.

His Facebook was a bloodbath.

That's hardly whacking on your rosette.

Mike stop being twattish.

He did put his support behind Jeremy Corbyn, a week before the election, when it was helpful.

The press then immediately forgot about it. 🙄

He did not urge anyone to vote for Anne Marie - he said to give her a chance because she was being smeared.

If she was electable constantly banging on about her to give Morrissey a kicking would beyond reprehensible.
To be fair, Ⓜ️ did throw his weight behind JC at the Plymouth gig in Sept 2015.
Mongoloid Vegan Cock will tell you I wasn’t there though. 🧐

:rolleyes:
'by misery of being jobless'?
i assume that means you are saying that
im jobless because you are jobless. Imitating
whatever i say like a teenager🤸‍♂️
MiniMao caught you making stuff up everybody
knows he wears lennonesque glasses
at shows except you who has never been
to one.🥋
all your buddies are banned trolls FFS:hammer:
Never been to a gig in your life. You backward Mongoloid.
Triple cheeseburger daily diet for Vegan Cock.

o_O
like all trolls they start using profane expressions when caught making stuff up.:mad:
the stuff about corbyn at the plymouth show was all over the net
including here where is where you read FFS:hammer:

I can't remember if it was directed towards VeganCro or Aztec but I loved Ben Budd's response when they tried to interact with him - something like, "Under no circumstances ever quote or reply to me again, you absolute danger". :LOL:

I can't remember if it was directed towards VeganCro or Aztec but I loved Ben Budd's response when they tried to interact with him - something like, "Under no circumstances ever quote or reply to me again, you absolute danger". :LOL:
o_O

yea yea 'Banned Bud" :hammer:

This is ultimately the saddest thing - she thinks she's helping him. Morrissey's career at this point is the equivalent of the Titanic - it's hit the iceberg, and is sinking fast, whilst Cap'n Moz stands on the bridge, oblivious to the rising water around his feet and the hordes of ex-fans deserting him and jumping overboard. The very last thing he needs at this point are well-meaning sycophants like Dodwell telling him everything is fine, how much a genius he is, and blowing smoke up his arse.
Not everything is not right, Moz does things that are not understood ,,,but if it is true that he is a genius, he must make a report and clarify what he thinks once and for all !!! That he plays and says what he thinks at once, I'm super fan, that's obvious but I tell him if I think he's wrong because I want him, a real fan does that

I bet 'Amy' was at the plymouth show with 'janice'too:lbf:
as a matter of fact Thelma and Louise have been at all non existing Moz shows EVER together:crazy: set lists due soon:hammer:

Wouldn't it be more beneficial for Moz to release his own album ? Moz does not need a label to feel important, official, they already know him all over the world and it is important, I would close the door in the face of the record companies and spend out of my pocket, with the money that Moz has you can afford to do it, if it is more than evident that the trash music has support from the dscograficas and artists like Moz not so much , do not expect anything from anyone ,,,don I do not understand business but would be fine ?

I bet 'Amy' was at the plymouth show with 'janice'too:lbf:
as a matter of fact Thelma and Louise have been at all non existing Moz shows EVER together:crazy: set lists due soon:hammer:
Right clown shows.
Im systematically bored now. Every person who has ever posted on this site, has attended more shows than you :hammer:
“peeps” we have an absolute danger on our hands. Your hard drive needs checking.

Right clown shows.
Im systematically bored now. Every person who has ever posted on this site, has attended more shows than you :hammer:
“peeps” we have an absolute danger on our hands. Your hard drive needs checking.

:rolleyes:
you and Themla need to find a new schtick.o_O
the one about attending shows that have not even taken place
fell flat. when of all people, MiniMao acknowledges you are fakes its time to make a change.:hammer:

People somehow thinking "yOu DoN't eVeN hAvE a JoB!!111!" is a super effective insult on a Morrissey fan site is one of the funniest things ever.

Sadly, she can't write. :( Not that that's unusual for 'writers' these days.

Dylan is the "greatest Male vocalist and lyricist of ALL TIME". And that's a fact.

It only took one song to get me hooked. Talkin' New York. Two lines in particular from that song:

People going down to the ground
Buildings going up to the sky

Who?????.......we are trying to be real here
The negative comments on here seem to be made by folk who haven't actually read the article? It is very supportive of M, and there is nothing to be upset about [even for the more rabid of his fans].

I do agree with Uncleskinny and Anonymousss. His current situation is entirely of his own making. It isn't as if he's never heard of 'made your bed you better lie in it' now is it?
I disagree with you, everything he has said is true.....anyone who eats rats, dogs ,cats, tells people when to walk. Spreads a deadly virus kills millions is subspecies whether you like it or not....it's not humane..
Everything is true about the news being fake and propaganda to that stations opinions
The royal family , why do the people have to support this family they do nothing , absolutely nothing...
Etc etc etc etc...if you don't like Morrissey fine.....move on with your life...

Nice work!

I was chatting to a couple of hacks & apparently there's a genuine worry that A Certain Magazine will look like Total Lying Bastards in future Morrissey biographies & that they've been strenuously pushing A Narrative in the gleeful expectation they're off the hook.

Most hacks don't get remembered unless they said something so DRAMATIC that it ends up a part of a famous person's bio - so God knows what they're flapping about for... they'll just look worse.

I like how Fiona writes about Morrissey and agree with most of what she says.

I like those who like and support Morrissey.

And I despise those who get off on being unjust, hateful and hurtful to him. To hell with all of them!

Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom