Fiona Dodwell: "Eight Tracks That Prove Morrissey Is As Great As He’s Ever Been" (June 23, 2021)

1_WE-wCbkOH4b4KLi1i629yw.jpeg

Regards,
FWD.

Each to their own. I don't like many things, and if I don't like something I don't devote time to it. .

Hear hear !

These turds love to hate, that’s why they keep coming back to solo, to post futile comments rather than do what Fiona does making her voice be heard.

Hear hear !

These turds love to hate, that’s why they keep coming back to solo, to post futile comments rather than do what Fiona does making her voice be heard.
well said ket,its the usual suspects frothing at the mouth.where does fiona say that she is a serious musical journalist,shes a fan,nothing more nothing less.

Hear hear !

Everyone here is making their voice be heard -- there's clearly nothing innately valuable about that. You obviously see some of yourself in her, which is something I'd recommend consulting a doctor about.

She is so desperate for Morrissey to love her. A bit sad really. Would not be surprised for her to be an invention of Morrissey's management.

More negativity on this site than a Greek Economy Report be happy

Moz is still here creating fantastic music.

Yep, and that’s what they can not admit to. He’s a success, even if he never released another record, he has already won the game of life, where many others (you see them here, the anti-Moz brigade, lol) have lost.

VIVA MOZ !!!!

:thumb:

well said ket,its the usual suspects frothing at the mouth.where does fiona say that she is a serious musical journalist,shes a fan,nothing more nothing less.
And yet Moz hypes her every poorly written article, and hires her to write liner notes. I've got no problem with fans who possess no critical abilities and adore everything Morrissey does, but it's such blatant ass kissing it is of no value to anyone.

Yeah, but he ain't, mate. It's turgid collaborators-by-numbers, and it's shit. Why do you think it doesn't sell? Is it because it's shit, or is it because no one likes music by bigots?
You’re more of a cryptic-clues-by-numbers man, though. Which I think is a load of old bollocks and a general waste of life. But I don’t go on crossword forums to incessantly tell all the sad losers that.

Yeah the life losers here think that by continually posting negative criticisms about M that their voices are being heard ! :laughing:doh:

At least Fiona is taking charge and being heard, far away from the echo chamber of hate that is solo.

The notion that Springsteen's relationship to the working class is cynical while Morrissey's lyrics to "Spent the Day in Bed" are insightful is just too funny. Fiona has no clue what she's talking about, which makes her a great spokesperson for Morrissey in 2021.
and yet you will be on the A-Z in roughly 12 hours from now.you obviously dont like M so why waste your time loitering with intent on here on a daily basis.

"Eight Tracks That Prove Morrissey Is Not As Great As He Once Was"​

1. This Charming Man
2. Well I Wonder
3. I Know Its Over
4. The Boy With the Thorn In His Side
5. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
6. Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me
7. Late Night, Maudlin Street
8. November Spawned A Monster

Aww, man, not again. Stop already

Going from strength to strength, eh? Maybe someone should tell the buying public

And the analysis, such as it is, is grade-A turd polishing. Wonder why few people share her, err, view? I mean, they'd be selling like hot-cakes, right?
Stop already applies very squarely at you since you wont stop coming to a Morrissey fan site when you're not a fan.

Thanks, Geoffrey. I stopped reading somewhere on page 1, for the obvious reasons. So, does it actually say 'face' on the lyric sheet of the album? I havent looked it up yet.
I have always heard the word "face" never even thought of it possibly being "waist" - however, on seeing that article I googled the lyrics before posting and it said "face"

that viz comic story was utter pish,its a wonder people still buy it and to end with heaven knows hes miserable now is nearly as bad an interview beginning with bigmouth strikes again.tripe of the highest order.

Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom