Film "Shoplifters of the World, Unite" extras needed (Upstate NY mid Nov.)

44592_44591_53E4CE45-3430-403E-AE1A-C115B6252630.jpeg

“Completely approved” interesting comment.....

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny. Surely someone here can fit the required bill? Cops, "Madonnas", "Jock Party go-ers", and my personal fave -- "Record Store Customers"!

MrShoes

Extras (ALL OVER 18 Years):
*18-25 year old Men or Women with a “Rockabilly or Smiths” hairstyle who are 5’9” or taller, with dark hair and blue eyes, who can ride a bicycle.
*Actors who can drive standard, stick shift, 1980’s style cars.
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE A 1980’s (before 1987) car you can drive in the film or loan to be set dressing in the film, share the make model and color. [email protected]
*18-25 year old GAY MEN or actors to portray Gay Men, willing to kiss another man, on camera.
*18-25 year old “REDNECKS”
*BAR PATRONS of a GAY BAR, any age over 18
*1980’s style DRAG QUEENS
*18-25 year old 1980’s GOTH PARTY GOERS
*18-25 year old 1980’s PREPPY PARTY GOERS
*18-25 year old 1980’s MADONNA LOOK ALIKE
*18-25 year old 1980’s PUNK PARTY GOERS
*18-25 year old 1980’s NEW WAVE PARTY GOERS
*18-25 year old 1980’s JOCK PARTY GOERS
*RECORD STORE CUSTOMERS, any age (over 18 years)
*POLICE OFFICERS (30-60 years old)

surely the completely approved bit would be permission from MnM.

‘It's written by this writer/director named Stephen Kijak. He had a previous relationship with Morrissey, and Morrissey agreed to give us the catalogue for a nice, affordable fee. Well, it's not cheap, by any stretch of the imagination, but we have Morrissey's blessing to move forward with a the Smiths project. I'm a huge the Smiths fan. It’s just really great to be afforded the opportunity to go out and tell stories that I’m really excited and passionate about, like that one.’

Is that a first?

Straight from the horses mouth. He got a deal on licensing from Morrissey. Dried up hack is selling his art at a half rate to pay for his Kerrygold and cashmere habits.

Brutal, strange times we live in.

Bit of a clue re: bicycles:

20181020_005544.jpg

FB_IMG_1539993517535.jpg
20181020_010535.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Feels a bit late for this somehow and it's not relevant at all in 2018 apart from some late comers that are still wet behind the ears or old and still virgins.
Imagine when Moz dies and it will probably look like Seattle when Cobain died but with more selleri and arty farty books and people dressed in black not cause they are in mourning but cause they always dress in black as they find themselves to be more important than others.
I'd imagine no one will cry and instead everyone will pose looking angry and so the cops have to shoot everyone cause it makes them believe this is another antifa rally in Portland.

Tags
shoplifters movie

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom