FAO Soloers trying to add me on Facebook

Ben Budd

While I'm sure you're lovely people, I don't actually KNOW you. My friendship isn't exactly in demand, I understand, nor am I particularly special, but I thought FB was a social tool or keeping in touch with friends and loved ones. Unfortunately, no one on this forum who I would consider one of those two is not yet in my friends' list.

How exactly are you people even finding me on there?!

While I'm sure you're lovely people, I don't actually KNOW you. My friendship isn't exactly in demand, I understand, nor am I particularly special, but I thought FB was a social tool or keeping in touch with friends and loved ones. Unfortunately, no one on this forum who I would consider one of those two is not yet in my friends' list.

Indeed.
Who is Danielle Spartiplartfast?

It's nice to know that you consider me a friend or loved one, Ben. :flowers:

I have a few soloers as friends on facebook, but I would consider them as friends, so I suppose it stays within your rules. What also annoys me is when people I have only met once add me, or, even worse, friends of friends I've never met before.

Me. lol and it's Slartibartfast.

Edit: and I wasn't aware that I had added you. Maybe my facebook is going haywire again...it keeps adding random ass people...and once it added one of my professors :o

...anyone know if its like a virus or something?

When I got an email saying Danielle Slartibartfast has added you as a friend, I thought it was one of those 'An African Prince has left you $10million' type emails.
Don't be offended if I choose to 'ignore' your friend request: conversely, don't be scared if I click 'Accept'

When I got an email saying Danielle Slartibartfast has added you as a friend, I thought it was one of those 'An African Prince has left you $10million' type emails.
Don't be offended if I choose to 'ignore' your friend request: conversely, don't be scared if I click 'Accept'

:thumb:

...yeah for some reason most of the emails people get from facebook that mention me, it's only my first name and pseudo middle name...which looks sketch as all hell.

It's true. All those facebook pictures are stolen. My name is Rick and this is me:

Rick-Bivens.jpg

:lbf:
"Rick has decreased his body fat by 11.8%. He did this by working out 3 times a week and doing his cardio very regularly. He has lost 42 pounds of pure fat! Rick loves tennis and FT has helped him improve his game 10 fold."
:thumb:

I suggest none of you try to locate me on facebook. I know you're all itching to request me.

Someone please explain to me how to tell people I have nothing to offer them when it comes to some thing called "mafia wars?" WTF? I HAVE NO BACCARAT TABLE FOR YOU, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

I'm especially fond of those that provide me a play by play of the football game they are watching as their status.

Back
Top Bottom