Facebook

I found out last night that my MOM is now on Facebook. :eek: I saw that she had written to my brother, so I sent her a friendship request. Still waiting for her to accept. :confused::(;):p

*worlds collide* She's going ask how I know people in other countries. :D

My mum joined Facebook recently too, bit weird having her comment on my status sometimes :squiffy::p.

My mum joined Facebook recently too, bit weird having her comment on my status sometimes :squiffy::p.

Once she figures out how to work FB and send all those kinds of requests (that I never bother with), I'm done for. :o As it is, I get too many of her e-mail chain letters and stuff. But I love her, she's hip. :) She'll soon see by my profile that there are others out there who also like Morrissey. :)

you are already on fb, arent you? :straightface:

There are people that request me as a friend and I have NO idea who they are. There are two other people that have my real first and last name but a different middle name that live in my town. It is pretty freaky. One in a senior and the other a junior.

The junior is on facebook as well.

There are people that request me as a friend and I have NO idea who they are. There are two other people that have my real first and last name but a different middle name that live in my town. It is pretty freaky. One in a senior and the other a junior.

The junior is on facebook as well.

If I ever sign up, I'm gonna try to find you. k?

Once she figures out how to work FB and send all those kinds of requests (that I never bother with), I'm done for. :o As it is, I get too many of her e-mail chain letters and stuff. But I love her, she's hip. :) She'll soon see by my profile that there are others out there who also like Morrissey. :)

Hah same, mum's always sending me chain emails, now she's started sending me stuff on fb :crazy: :p.

My friend's and her mum had a whole conversation on one of their status' which is fair enough however they were in the same house. :rolleyes:

LOL!

My mother would be horrified if she joined facebook. She told me she was going to join too (because my sister told her to), but that she wouldn't look at my page anyways because she is too scared. I don't believe her though.

My mother would be horrified if she joined facebook. She told me she was going to join too (because my sister told her to), but that she wouldn't look at my page anyways because she is too scared. I don't believe her though.

I have the reverse "problem" though I don't really consider it a problem at all.

My kids each sent me a friend request and now their friends are sending me friend requests.

Please, Please, Please keep joining my facebook group!!

Just type - Boy With A Stitch - into the search bit.

Thank you everyone who has joined so far!!

Please, Please, Please keep joining my facebook group!!

Just type - Boy With A Stitch - into the search bit.

Thank you everyone who has joined so far!!

I need another 38 members PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE

unless of course you just want to sponsor me and help the lads club, www.justgiving.com/boywithastitchladsclub - 100 people @ £10 each is the target!

Tags
helpful robby internet? patrick swayze robby = goddess u keep a diary
Back
Top Bottom