F off PMS!!!!

Skinner

RIP The Rev
ok fine I'll go first! :mad:

Why is it I was a frigid bitch yesterday causing domestic disputes (just verbal, don't worry), and not sleeping for 2 hours after laying in bed with intentions of sleeping...now today, I'm offended, furious, and crying like a baby bitch, because of an email a friend sent me that has offended me?

Why?! :squiffy:

edit: Does nicotine withdrawal have anything to do with this? probably

Last edited:

Poppy Full

Sycophantic slag
ok fine I'll go first! :mad:

Why is it I was a frigid bitch yesterday causing domestic disputes (just verbal, don't worry), and not sleeping for 2 hours after laying in bed with intentions of sleeping...now today, I'm offended, furious, and crying like a baby bitch, because of an email a friend sent me that has offended me?

Why?! :squiffy:

edit: Does nicotine withdrawal have anything to do with this? probably

:flowers:

I'm a PMS crier too. :o

iamnicola

PMS Sucks.

Advil is my BFF!

Menopause is worse.

iamnicola

Heating pads FTW too.

Skinner

RIP The Rev
get pregnant and you won't have to worry about it for a while.

:lbf::lbf:

Hey! That's not nice!! :mad:

On a lighter note, I got over my crying fit yesterday.

I am having the strangest dreams though. I actually dreamt last night, that I was banned bc of this thread. :crazy: haha

anon x

I am having the strangest dreams though. I actually dreamt last night, that I was banned bc of this thread. :crazy: haha

Are you on nicotine patches?They will give you the most intense dreams/nightmares .
VERY VERY trippy

Skinner

RIP The Rev
Are you on nicotine patches?They will give you the most intense dreams/nightmares .
VERY VERY trippy

No, not doing the patch. I have been off cigarettes for 26 days cold turkey. I am confident I will finally give them up for good this time. The dreams are so crazy though. The weirdest and longest dreams I have ever had in my life.

EPbabe

pretty sure PMS is like 10x worse when you're pregnant. it's like being PMSy for NINE WHOLE MONTHS.

i'm pmsing right now too. :tears:

I can't complain, I'm not too moody. Though a couple of weeks ago I burst out in tears when the busdriver wouldn't open the door for me. :lbf:

Edit: Anker, I lolled. :thumb:

Top Bottom