'f*** morrissey-solo.com' says Morrissey and the band

It's possible that this "circle the wagons" against anyone who attacks the band is good news. Maybe it's like when you know a couple's marriage is falling apart but the married people themselves wanna deny it for awhile. You'll have to endure them making out in front of everyone to show the world how wonderful their relationship is. A few months later they're in divorce court, and people are like, "But they acted so IN LOVE when we last saw them!" So, perhaps this is the last stage before Morrissey moves on from the band that is now dragging him down.

These songs aren't exciting anybody. If Morrissey hooked up with the right musicians the results could blow our minds. We want to see him do something great again.

It IS pretty funny though. And they did sound good here.

And fitting that he held Jukebox Jury's book. Poor Kewpie should just call it quits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Morrissey and the band have a message for you.

i just wanna saaaaaaay, that i have been away. whats this hoopla all about? cant be bothered to make sense of this by going through 14 f***ing pages.

No prob, I'll sum it up for you.

Morrissey came out for his encore the other night in Bradford. He took to the mic and announced, "f*** Morrissey-Solo.com. The only interesting posters there are Skylarker and Viva Hate. Everyone else can go love me outside."

Morrissey and the band then launched into a raucous cover of Lou Reed's "Sword of Damocles", followed by the seldom heard Vauxhall-era rarity A Swallow On My Neck, during which there was the slight but significant lyric change from "a well know funeral parlor" to "a well-known Morrissey fansite."

Moz and the boys then left the stage and the lights went up to the exit music of Rihanna's "Man Down."

chuckle :thumb:

i just wanna saaaaaaay, that i have been away. whats this hoopla all about? cant be bothered to make sense of this by going through 14 f***ing pages.
agreed, a lot of the BS in this thread can be avoided if you put one particular person on ignore like I do :rolleyes:
other than that, reading through the rest of it :straightface: I realize a lot of people speak for Morrissey, but what has the man actually said about the site recently?
I know he said stuff years ago and wore that shirt :squiffy:
but what does anyone really know whether he even comes to the site?
and if so, I think a lot of us would like to hear/read in his words exactly what it is he hates so much about this site :confused:

I'd say more, but I must go to sleep now :sleeping:

I remember a few decent months on morrissey-solo during the summer of 2006. of course, it was pretty dead around here during that time... ;)

What is it about morrissey that creates a bunch of nasty assholes in his fans?? I mean, so many of you obviously have anti-social problems. It's like some of you haven't gotten over being picked on in high school. It was 20 years ago...get over it!! :thumb:

You could get laid, just talk to people. I mean offline... :cool:

I remember a few decent months on morrissey-solo during the summer of 2006. of course, it was pretty dead around here during that time... ;)

What is it about morrissey that creates a bunch of nasty assholes in his fans?? I mean, so many of you obviously have anti-social problems. It's like some of you haven't gotten over being picked on in high school. It was 20 years ago...get over it!! :thumb:

You could get laid, just talk to people. I mean offline... :cool:

I like how you posted this and then kept refreshing the topic for a half hour waiting for a reply...:lbf:

I only refreshed once pal.

I like you tho viva. We're old friends... :thumb:

Oh, but of course. I'm sure we are...I'm everyone's friend after all.

I just can't seem to get away from people who post under multiple usernames these days.

I think he wouldn't mind, If it was fair criticism. But what has been coming from this site are just rude insults. Boz is obviously reading this forum, and I would have worn the same t-shirt if I read comments like this:

It's comments like these that are making the band go mad.

I agree. I don't condone comments like those. After all, I seem to remember hearing somewhere that it is easy to laugh, easy to hate, it takes guts to be gentle and kind.

That said, I think there are all types of fans, and they range across the spectrum from: die hard, sycophantic, impassioned, run of mill, critical, and downright nasty. Just as I would ignore the die hard fans who see no evil in anything he does, I also try to avoid the flip side of the same coin - those who are downright nasty. I would have hoped with this much experience with fans, he could have chosen a better outlet: an open letter to the website or his fans for instance?

His move makes it seem like he is I'll equipped to deal with anything except unabashed idol worship.

I agree. I don't condone comments like those. After all, I seem to remember hearing somewhere that it is easy to laugh, easy to hate, it takes guts to be gentle and kind.

I also recall the same person who wrote those lyrics wishing for the death of numerous people, mocking the physical appearance of others, insulting the lifestyle and ideological choices of others, and using vulgarity to get his opinion across...so please, spare me.

Those shirts look retarded... no surprise the "idea" came from the most annoying kidiot on this site. Like, why's he still around if he hates this place so much?? :confused: idgi

I also recall the same person who wrote those lyrics wishing for the death of numerous people, mocking the physical appearance of others, insulting the lifestyle and ideological choices of others, and using vulgarity to get his opinion across...so please, spare me.

Ha! Yes, our boy is a riddle wrapped inside an enigma, or however the expression goes... You would have to go bring in "facts" to ruin a perfectly good argument...

Hey, any chance you'll go back to the it's so fetch graphic? The whole Ernest Borgnine in action just doesn't work for me. Not fetch. Anti fetch. :).

Mozz brings out the worst of many of us, Mozz can be such a negative too.. No fetch!
that-was-so-fetch.gif

Last edited:
If Viva thinks I'm obsessed with him, well, you take it to a whole other level.

:crazy:

i know, you're jealous but i can't b#$#g everybody, i prefer dum girls.

BTW is well know in the media that the guy on your avatar never takes a shower.....disgusting!

Last edited:
Hey, any chance you'll go back to the it's so fetch graphic? The whole Ernest Borgnine in action just doesn't work for me. Not fetch. Anti fetch. :).

When my Photobucket bandwidth resets, I'll probably go back to it...but I think it has a few days left before that happens.

Tags
cleanup david tseng fuck msolo reform t-shirt
Back
Top Bottom