f***ing cruel bastards! - Horse racing: thousands of racehorses killed in slaughterhouses

Oh, I’m by far the best looking person who uses this forum. My beauty is legendary among women (and some men) all over the world.
I shall never offer anymore
Sound bites ever again...

I’ve been shoved into place by the
Better man👍👍👍

Or should I say Humasexual 😂😂

Oh, I’m by far the best looking person who uses this forum. My beauty is legendary among women (and some men) all over the world.
there are two things i know about attitudes of people toward their own beauty (or perceived beauty): 1. if you really are beautiful, by the time you're in your 30's you're usually over your own beauty; and 2) there are a surprising number of people around who are deluded about the impressiveness of their own looks and these people are always operating under the belief that their looks ARE impressive to others. for example, you never find deluded people who treat their imagined beauty as though it aint no thang. you can be sure that from these two rules of thumb, i take what i believe to be the truth about verso and his looks, based on what verso has said about his looks.

I’d love to talk about this more, but I’m off to a DJ gig downtown. Don’t forget that true beauty lies within, but that’s probably even worse news for rifke!

I was fortunate enough to become aware of this at a very young age. I took a trip to Italy when I was 11 years old and while wandering around a fountain on the Amalfi Coast, a girl my age approached me and said, in an accent I could never forget, “you are very beautiful.” She kissed me on the cheek and ran off with her friends.

And thus began my storied popularity with the opposite sex. A blessing and a curse, I can assure you.
I know exactly how you feel ....

I was a bit later with the love and praise from the females ....

It’s over now I’m 53 this August

But obviously Adonis

Was modelled upon the good looks of you though

Thank you, Baz. Though I’m 20 years your junior, I know that you consider me something of a father figure to you. And I want you to know that daddy loves you and is quite proud of the man you’re growing up to be.

I was fortunate enough to become aware of this at a very young age. I took a trip to Italy when I was 11 years old and while wandering around a fountain on the Amalfi Coast, a girl my age approached me and said, in an accent I could never forget, “you are very beautiful.” She kissed me on the cheek and ran off with her friends.

And thus began my storied popularity with the opposite sex. A blessing and a curse, I can assure you.
she was probably a gypsy. when i was in athens a gypsy told me i look like angelina jolie (i look nothing like angelina jolie nor will she ever have a place in my pantheon of goddesses of beauty), then she tried to sell me a green rose (which i didnt buy, because as mentioned previously, i aint no sucker).

the point is everyone has dumb cheesy little stories of people telling them something or other based on some circumstance or other. only the very feeble minded take these things to have any meaning whatsoever.

Sometimes I think about cradling Baz in my arms. My gigantic baby, my big bald beautiful baby Baz. Holding him close to daddy’s chest, keeping him safe from all of the troubles of this world. Hearing his soft Carlisle coos, sating his appetite with a light ale.

Thank you, Baz. Though I’m 20 years your junior, I know that you consider me something of a father figure to you. And I want you to know that daddy loves you and is quite proud of the man you’re growing up to be.
🙏🙏🙏🙏
Everything you’ve said here this morning is , well Frankly correct 🆒

Yes my ambition is to hopefully
Make something of my life..
just like you have ....

If I need more on life’s complexities
Shall I just get in touch with
You ??

Sometimes I think about cradling Baz in my arms. My gigantic baby, my big bald beautiful baby Baz. Holding him close to daddy’s chest, keeping him safe from all of the troubles of this world. Hearing his soft Carlisle coos, sating his appetite with a light ale.
A pint will do lad 😂

whatever you're trying to do here, you failed.

I’ve changed my plea ..

£40 per hour 🛎🛎🛎

Those slaughterhouse conveyor belts will be grinding to a halt once they get a load of this thread.

1. This programme IMHO was anti Irish. 2. Hope they didn’t end up in poor peoples lasagne dishes. 🐎 🍝 Remember horse burgers 🍔 🤮 Lest we forget.

Back
Top Bottom