"Everyone ultimately prefers their own race" - another example of Morrissey expressing himself badly?

He was trying to say we need to try & get on with each other despite our differences, instead of just attacking each other. He'd been attacked for discussing open borders & Halal & he's obviously not used to the cut & thrust of debate, where you try to make your opponent look like a sh*t. He chats & reads books.

And before Reel gets excited, this is from April 2019. 2 years ago.

sam:
The obvious press assessment is that she is racist, but I haven’t heard her say anything racist.

M:
Neither have I. But if you call someone racist in modern Britain you are telling them that you have run out of words. You are shutting the debate down and running off. The word is meaningless now. Everyone ultimately prefers their own race … does this make everyone racist? The people who reduce every conversation down to a matter of race could be said to be the most traditionally ‘racist’ because everything in life is NOT exclusively a question of race, so why make it so? Diversity can’t possibly be a strength if everyone has ideas that will never correspond. If borders are such terrible things then why did they ever exist in the first place? Borders bring order. I can’t see how opposing Halal slaughter makes me racist when I’ve objected to ALL forms of animal slaughter all of my life.
No reply from Moz
RE Ann Marie statement... So
They do support each other ....
Otherwise Moz would have said something by now..
He hasn’t....
But I don’t personally care ...
He has, and does support For Britain...
This is now fact.....
There , is in my view nothing racist with what I’m saying what so ever..
I do respect Moz point on this and can understand his views ....
and anyone else that uses their democratic right to choose so ...

If Morrissey does not want AMW on his side ....
then he would have said so by now .
He makes himself very plain ...

And I support that view ...

Viva MORRISSEY.......

'Everyone ultimately prefers their own race'

Weird thing to say, especially coming from an artist.

Has Morrissey worked with anyone that isn't white?

No reply from Moz
RE Ann Marie statement... So
They do support each other ....
Otherwise Moz would have said something by now..
He hasn’t....
But I don’t personally care ...
He has, and does support For Britain...
This is now fact.....
There , is in my view nothing racist with what I’m saying what so ever..
I do respect Moz point on this and can understand his views ....
and anyone else that uses their democratic right to choose so ...

If Morrissey does not want AMW on his side ....
then he would have said so by now .
He makes himself very plain ...

And I support that view ...

Viva MORRISSEY.......

Ignoring someone isn't giving them support.

She's had 8 likes & no traction.

He's too busy with the latest public attack.

He didn’t ignore the simpsons Karen ...
what has unsettled me was that he / they were more offended by the fat image rather than the meat image.

Anyhow Karen a little something to lift our batterd spirits this week lass... it’s been a long slog for all of us, hope this helps
0F483B61-2CB3-4761-8894-BDD614229AA9.jpeg

He didn’t ignore the simpsons Karen ...
what has unsettled me was that he / they were more offended by the fat image rather than the meat image.

The Simpsons are huge, part of the entertainment industry & kicked off more bad press & cruel tweets.

It's very likely he has body dysmorphic disorder. He's been calling himself fat & ugly since the beginning of his career.

The Simpsons are huge, part of the entertainment industry & kicked off more bad press & cruel tweets.

It's very likely he has body dysmorphic disorder. He's been calling himself fat & ugly since the beginning of his career.

As wonderful as I think you are, and always will be
Morrissey is like us..
we sometimes get things wrong now and again...
my full support and love will always be for him and his fantastic band...

As I’ve stated previously,
What goes around will eventually come back ... this is life.

Pin gate will never ever go away...
His support for AMW remains...

He’s done nothing to alter this fact.
Thus we have to take the shit that now / and has come our way for a few years now... Accept this...

He’s made his bed and seems quite content in the sheets he has bought .

As wonderful as I think you are, and always will be
Morrissey is like us..
we sometimes get things wrong now and again...
my full support and love will always be for him and his fantastic band...

As I’ve stated previously,
What goes around will eventually come back ... this is life.

Pin gate will never ever go away...
His support for AMW remains...

He’s done nothing to alter this fact.
Thus we have to take the shit that now / and has come our way for a few years now... Accept this...

He’s made his bed and seems quite content in the sheets he has bought .

They've never met.

He was never a member.

She's failed to get his attention.

He hasn't mentioned her for 2 years.

That's like thinking you're still dating someone who never returns your calls.

They've never met.

He was never a member.

I'm so busy barking, I have no time to lie.

I'm keeping my mouth shut for a change. What other choice do I have? It's not a choice really. Say the wrong thing and you're cancelled and are liable to lose your job. Just keep me away from 'people of colour' because its too much hassle to be around them and say the wrong thing.
I'm Morrissey's wife, Sharon Morrissey. Alot of his friends are of color, and they are true friends, as I am. Chink, etc are what we call our Asian friends to their faces. It's nothing really. We're all able to trust one another by barking.
20210423_193422.jpg

The way I'm feeling at the moment is that I don't want to be around 'people of colour' because if everything I'm doing is construed as racist it would be preferable to not have anything to do with them. I'm not in the mood. I've not got time for it.
You lie

They've never met.

He was never a member.

Delusional f***wit. He literally could not have given them more support. Interview after interview, a whole post dedicated to them on his website. A massive furore ensues, so what does he do next, nearly a year later. Retract his support formally? Shut the f*** up about them? No, he wears their f***ing emblem at his concerts in front of thousands of people. More utter disbelief from all sane and decent people. So what next? A retraction at last? No chance, he then wears their emblem on live television in front of literally millions. He's now had another 2 years to reflect and retract his support for these ghastly f***ers including the perfect opportunity this week with the Simpsons publicity. The result? He says absolutely nothing. It's April 2021 and his support for For Britain remains there on his website, however awkward this might be for your constant idiotic, delusional and patronising attempts to tell everyone what he really thinks.

Delusional f***wit. He literally could not have given them more support. Interview after interview, a whole post dedicated to them on his website. A massive furore ensues, so what does he do next, nearly a year later. Retract his support formally? Shut the f*** up about them? No, he wears their f***ing emblem at his concerts in front of thousands of people. More utter disbelief from all sane and decent people. So what next? A retraction at last? No chance, he then wears their emblem on live television in front of literally millions. He's now had another 2 years to reflect and retract his support for these ghastly f***ers including the perfect opportunity this week with the Simpsons publicity. The result? He says absolutely nothing. It's April 2021 and his support for For Britain remains there on his website, however awkward this might be for your constant idiotic, delusional and patronising attempts to tell everyone what he really thinks.

He tells everyone what he really thinks & you edit it to fit your obsession.

He doesn't like confrontation.

And hardly anything gets deleted from his social media.

'Everyone ultimately prefers their own race'

Weird thing to say, especially coming from an artist.

Has Morrissey worked with anyone that isn't white?
Well, Jesse Tobias, Mando Lopez and Gustavo Manzur are all Latin American.

It’s just a really weird deeply racist thing to say. Especially from a man who has traveled the world endlessly when touring. I guess he doesn’t ‘mix’ when in those those faraway places, and just stays in his five star suite. That’s the problem with Morrissey - he seems to have regressed intellectually from the 90’s. He just isn’t that intelligent (whatever he and his few demented defenders think) I mean if you look at people and the world constantly through the prism of race, it just says more about you than anything really. Pathetic.

The resolution to everything in Morrissey’s life is as simple as: Think before you speak and don’t play the victim when you’ve brought it on yourself.

“Yeah, I could’ve phrased that better, I looked like a right dickhead. Sorry about that.”

The end.

But no, it drags on and on and on.

I thought you said that the reason why Morrissey and his team haven't contact you yet is because they approve of what you are doing on here? Or at least they don't see anything wrong with it they don't seem to mind.

That same logic could apply to Anne Marie Waters. Morrissey hasn't said anything recently about her because he approves of what she is saying about him and her trying to defend him. At least he doesn't seem to disapprove of what she is saying or he might of spoken out (according to your logic) or maybe Morrissey and his team could have contacted her privately and not gone to the press about it? We don't know if Morrissey has any contact with Anne Marie Waters privately we only know what he says publicly. It is just speculation what Morrissey thinks about Anne Marie Waters these days because we don't know Morrissey personally.

"I don't want to sound horrible or pessimistic but I don't really think black people and white people will ever really get on or like each other. The French will never like the English, the tunnel will collapse".

Morrissey in 1993.

Same quote really, expressing his pessimistic worldview rather than his personal view.
Morrissey has not changed and will never change.

Back
Top Bottom