Ever dress like Morrissey? Show us :)

Skinner

RIP The Rev
Show us your pics of you dressed as the Mozzer and tell us the story behind it. I'll start. This is me at an 80's party last weekend. Thanks to bogdana for lending me the tshirt and pins :)

Wow, you looked smashing!

My days of impersonating Morrissey are over and, mercifully, went unphotographed. :rolleyes:

Wow, you looked smashing!

My days of impersonating Morrissey are over and, mercifully, went unphotographed. :rolleyes:

Thanks! And it's a shame it went unphotographed. Come on people you know you have the pics and the stories, share with us!

Out of the whole party/crowded bar, only 2 people knew who the hell I was. Didn't suprise me. haha.

Yay. Morrissey wears flip flops.

Yay. Morrissey wears flip flops.

That was one liberty I had to take. It was f-ing hot. And I couldn't risk sweating as I had 3 lbs of product in my hair haha.

P.S. Come on people! Don't leave me hanging here. Contribute so I don't look like an attention whore!!

P.S. Come on people! Don't leave me hanging here. Contribute so I don't look like an attention whore!!

Reet, let me find some pics of either when I had a quiff or I actually dressed up as der Mann himself...

Yeah, but whose?

Nice customer user title. :D Oh, and

4000* Posts!!!!11!1!!

* Ok, so this is really #4001, but more people will read this thread than the word association one.

Ahthankyouverymuch. But in all seriousness, NRITH, until world hunger is cured once and for all I'm not going to rest on my achievements here and neither should you.

Ahthankyouverymuch. But in all seriousness, NRITH, until world hunger is cured once and for all I'm not going to rest on my achievements here and neither should you.

Quite right! I'm pretty sure that the TOS here mentioned something about a bowl of rice being donated to starving kids in India for every post we make. Right? :o

My mom calls them click clacks, but I'm pretty certain she's the only one in the world who does that.

I've never heard them called that, so yes, she probably is the only one. :D

Back
Top Bottom