Ennio Morricone dead

great composer especially his film work,up there with john williams.
my favourite film composer is jerry goldsmith, fav is his rambo soundtrack which is fantastic.

apparently he was beaten to death in an argument w his son. tragic f***ing stuff.

20200706_103820.jpg

FWD.

So sad to hear the great Enio Morricone passed away...
Cinema Paradiso is my all time favourite movie, and its soundtrack by Enio Morricone is one of the most beautiful movie sondtracks I've ever heard.

" "My beloved is white and ruddy. His skin is as the most fine gold. His cheeks are as a bed of spices." Even though he hasn't washed since last December. "His eyes are as the eyes of doves. His body is as bright ivory. His legs are as pillars of marble." In pants so dirty they stand by themselves. "He is altogether lovable." But he'll always be a two-bit punk... so he'll never be my beloved. What a shame.

I didn't even know he was sick

his child was extremely violent and mentally disabled. poor morricone waited until late night to take him for walks. He once gave an interview with Vanity Fair where he detailed the process of having to milk his son’s prostate daily to keep him docile...I guess he was either busy composing for a film or in his advanced age he forgot...whatever the reason, it cost him dearly.

his child was extremely violent and mentally disabled. poor morricone waited until late night to take him for walks. He once gave an interview with Vanity Fair where he detailed the process of having to milk his son’s prostate daily to keep him docile...I guess he was either busy composing for a film or in his advanced age he forgot...whatever the reason, it cost him dearly.
This sounds too sensational for me to not believe it

This sounds too sensational for me to not believe it

I don’t want to speculate but maybe he simply gave up on life and faced his fate of being beaten to death in angry gorilla-like fashion...this song probably played over his murder:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom