"England Is Mine" is available on Hulu

Moz is a bit like Buffalo Bill from Silence of the lambs in that film all alone in his room minus any kind of sexual aspiration of course.

Moz is a bit like Buffalo Bill from Silence of the lambs in that film all alone in his room minus any kind of sexual aspiration of course.

Of course, I was going to see it, but it was a difficult film to watch. How do you make a film about a depressed guy in his bedroom fun to watch? England is Mine 2, which starts where this one ended is probably the film that most of us wanted to see (the birth of the songs, early gigs, forming the rest of the band, etc.).

Thanks for the heads up. I'll watch it.

Glad that the fim/dvd was a flop. The Cure's Roger o'Donnell, is everything you could despise about a rock'n'roll'musician. He rides Ferraris, owns many and give interviews for the Ferrari magazibe. And he likes to be surrounded by women 30 years younger than him.

Glad that the fim/dvd was a flop. The Cure's Roger o'Donnell, is everything you could despise about a rock'n'roll'musician. He rides Ferraris, owns many and give interviews for the Ferrari magazibe. And he likes to be surrounded by women 30 years younger than him.
And he's such an asshole to the fans. Always taking time to chat and sign, why, when I saw the Cure at the Pantages for the Reflections concert, he even came up to the balcony to speak with some fans who messaged him on facebook before the show started! Terrible guy.

Of course, I was going to see it, but it was a difficult film to watch. How do you make a film about a depressed guy in his bedroom fun to watch? England is Mine 2, which starts where this one ended is probably the film that most of us wanted to see (the birth of the songs, early gigs, forming the rest of the band, etc.).

Or as I like to call it...The Smiths: Big Mouth Strikes Back ;)

I am far from being an expert in the copyright of the Smiths' songs, but maybe the songs can be a problem (as it was in Velvet Goldmine with Bowie). I assume an "Early Smiths" film with an actor singing songs by Echo & The Bunnymen and Television would be a fiasco.

I am far from being an expert in the copyright of the Smiths' songs, but maybe the songs can be a problem (as it was in Velvet Goldmine with Bowie). I assume an "Early Smiths" film with an actor singing songs by Echo & The Bunnymen and Television would be a fiasco.

For sure, and without official participation, it's a no-go on using that music. Just dreaming and saying that's the film fans would still like to see.

I really liked this movie and it seemed like Morrissey, the voice was dead on. It was so good to see how he was as a teen and he hasn't changed!
I am not sure why he didn't like it. He was an original and always will be. I miss him already.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom