Elizabeth Turner wears Smiths shirt

Originally posted in the Strange/unexpected Moz references? thread.

From the Elizabeth Turner Instagram story ("Work", Sep. 19, 2019) screen capture from reddit:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
You think that every has in in depth knowledge of celebrities and the famous, but I doubt they do. I’ve met people who’ve worn band shirts and didn’t even know they were that of a band. They had no idea what was on their shirt was the cover art of an album. Do you really think people have an awareness of his politics? I’ve never met anyone in real life who has, except one. This model probably knows nothing of his political views. If this is professional photo, then wouldn’t she have a stylist? In that case it wouldn’t be her choice of shirt.

And when has morrissey advocated for gun use? (And don’t tell me on the cover of You Are The Quarry). When has he specifically talked about it? Things are not so black and white that all republicans have the exact same convictions.
Why are you so heavily invested in this?

I think you fear what is coming as the tide has turned and people have had enough of the lunatic fringe on the left.

Morrissey has always celebrated beauty despite being a philistine at heart. The entire world press is writing hate articles about Moz so these women defend him having these motherly instincts and want to offer him a tit or two.

Only natural instinct for beautiful women but for ugly women nature made sure they never wanted to have kids.

Why are you so heavily invested in this?

I think you fear what is coming as the tide has turned and people have had enough of the lunatic fringe on the left.

Morrissey has always celebrated beauty despite being a philistine at heart. The entire world press is writing hate articles about Moz so these women defend him having these motherly instincts and want to offer him a tit or two.

Only natural instinct for beautiful women but for ugly women nature made sure they never wanted to have kids.

Personally, (if you truly believe what you write) I think your just trying to fit everything into your own pre-existing narrative of what “you” believe is happening in the world - whether it makes sense or not. And I think it would do more good if you kept your quote.

I came up with the only quote that makes sense and will pass the test of time:

"We don't know anything but we think we do".

Which goes back to my first question: Do you actually even believe what you write?

I was just curious.

The book of the law and Trump in the same conversation is ironic, even for the snake oil you’re try to sell.
You're so bitter and down in the trenches. I was useless at selling but my school mate was great at it but then he became a killer and stabbed his girlfriend some 50 times.

Serbian lad.

I am thinking Brooke Shields for 2019 when I see her. Gone is the dark tones and the minority genes. That's as aryan as you can get.

I ber her feet smell and taste like bubble gum.

Personally, (if you truly believe what you write) I think your just trying to fit everything into your own pre-existing narrative of what “you” believe is happening in the world - whether it makes sense or not. And I think it would do more good if you kept your quote.

Which goes back to my first question: Do you actually even believe what you write?

I was just curious.
I mean every word and it is the truth. You lefties lost and will be crushed in the next election when gorgeous blondes with Moz on the shirt will take them off and flash their boobs for Trump after his landslide vistory.

In Florida he will get 100% of the votes.

Healthy babes are all for Moz and free speech and the right to carry guns. They eat meat of course or they wouldn't look like that.

You're so bitter and down in the trenches. I was useless at selling but my school mate was great at it but then he became a killer and stabbed his girlfriend some 50 times.

Serbian lad.

Thanks, I wanted to know. Fun conversation. By the way, do you know who haunts my phone? (If you’d say.)

But I do know white feminists are all for Trump and Moz and guns.

Wow, I really struck a nerve. So much so, you kept writing afterward. And you probably keep coming over here to check if I’ve responded.

I’ll leave you with your quote again in response to what you “know”:

[QUOTE="We don't know anything but we think we do".[/QUOTE]

I forgot to write my name, here it is again:

Wow, I really struck a nerve. So much so, you kept writing afterward. And you probably keep coming over here to check if I’ve responded.

I’ll leave you with your quote again in response to what you “know”:

I came up with the only quote that makes sense and will pass the test of time:

"We don't know anything but we think we do".

Not in that picture stupid which is a professionally taken model picture. She carries a gun on her and keeps one by her bed side like any sensible woman would.

The stupid blonde myth just died with these clever women. Their beauty has sent Rifke into a spiral of depression and self hate and she is ultra fasting now and has locked herself into the toilet and is crawling on the floor all dizzy going "baklava baklava feed me baklava bun-bun".
not my type. I like cara taylor. look at how cute she is! she reminds me of the kind of sexy androgynous boy neil was.

She can't cause the ugly lefties women spinsters will tear her apart cause despite claiming to hate Moz they will still go to his gigs.
As for the anarchist punk bachelorettes don't go anywhere near the Moz pit at the front.

This board needs more beauty cause we've had it with women that refuse to shave anywhere and wonder why there is an empty space between their legs.
Theres an empty space where your brain should be, because as we know from your post your brains are between your legs. This board needs more beauty alright and I don't think we'll get it from you numb nuts.

The return of inveterate liar, fantasist and 'well known businessman' Simon Wratten. So far down a rabbit hole of his own making, to crawl out of it would make him look even more of a joke, if that is at all possible.
Who? :paranoid:

Theres an empty space where your brain should be, because as we know from your post your brains are between your legs. This board needs more beauty alright and I don't think we'll get it from you numb nuts.
Oh it hurts when beautiful people rule the world and you are not one of them. You lefties tried to destroy beauty but failed.

This is a new chapter in political history.

not my type. I like cara taylor. look at how cute she is! she reminds me of the kind of sexy androgynous boy neil was.

Jealous at real women going for pre teen girls without menstruation?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom