Elizabeth Turner wears Smiths shirt

Originally posted in the Strange/unexpected Moz references? thread.

From the Elizabeth Turner Instagram story ("Work", Sep. 19, 2019) screen capture from reddit:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
She’s really showing off Her, I mean The, Smiths to best advantage. I have no idea who she is either. I see the US once had a competitive canoeist by that name but she doesn’t look like much of a rower.
Like I've said before women hate women that look better than them. Reading your post made me feel your pain. If you wear a Smiths top over your tits your next door neighbour will get new material for his jerking off sessions.

People who are not lefties are called right wing and the only thing we know is that these milk white women support Morrissey and we know where he stands politically.

Well you got the wrong woman, cause that one has a tan. Milk white? :paranoid:

Because kids of lefties tend to rebel against it and especially these days when young women realise that without some old conservative values they won't be able to carry a gun meaning they cannot protect themselves.

It's too obvious they wear them to make a political standpoint and I like it.

She’s wearing a gun too? Wear? :crazy: :brows:

Because kids of lefties tend to rebel against it and especially these days when young women realise that without some old conservative values they won't be able to carry a gun meaning they cannot protect themselves.

It's too obvious they wear them to make a political standpoint and I like it.

Where is she wearing the gun? Wear where wear where wear?

Yeah, he’s on tour, so it’s about the music.
Nah nah not that this has been going on for a while now so the tour has fook all to do with it and you know it. This is a new feminist movement of republicans for Morrissey telling the world we want to be able to protect ourselves or else it will all go tits up.

Morrrissey always was big politics but now he's become a real leader for the anti lefties movement of nationalistic minded people across the states.

It's a female revolution in the making and this is girl power I am all for. This is heterosexual women that look great and not football playing women who are all lesbos and look like blokes. For once beauty speaks some sense.

It will drive feminist lefties mad.

Where is she wearing the gun? Wear where wear where wear?
Not in that picture stupid which is a professionally taken model picture. She carries a gun on her and keeps one by her bed side like any sensible woman would.

The stupid blonde myth just died with these clever women. Their beauty has sent Rifke into a spiral of depression and self hate and she is ultra fasting now and has locked herself into the toilet and is crawling on the floor all dizzy going "baklava baklava feed me baklava bun-bun".

She is milk white like Madonna and a tan doesn't change that one bit unless she keeps one on her all year round but she is still white.

Where is she milk white? And why have you seen where?

Nah nah not that this has been going on for a while now so the tour has fook all to do with it and you know it. This is a new feminist movement of republicans for Morrissey telling the world we want to be able to protect ourselves or else it will all go tits up.

Morrrissey always was big politics but now he's become a real leader for the anti lefties movement of nationalistic minded people across the states.

It's a female revolution in the making and this is girl power I am all for. This is heterosexual women that look great and not football playing women who are all lesbos and look like blokes. For once beauty speaks some sense.

It will drive feminist lefties mad.

You’re whole argument hinges on proving she’s right wing, or republican (like you just wrote) - but, is she? And do white lefties not exist?

Yeah, she carries a gun. Just like she’s right wing.
Being for personal freedom and living by the book of the law doesn't make someone right wing. She's a new type of feminist that will take over the world with beauty and brains.

Where is she milk white? And why have you seen where?
White all over and even down there where she is as smooth as a baby bum. I hope Trump parades these new feminists at a rally soon and gives at least one of them a leading political role.

"Beauty and brains 2020"

You’re whole argument hinges on proving she’s right wing, or republican (like you just wrote) - but, is she? And do white lefties not exist?
No lefties are really whiteif you study it and never ever good looking. The right wing thing has fallen and republicans are not right wing anymore. It's a party for entrepreneurs like Trump and these women.

You think that every has in in depth knowledge of celebrities and the famous, but I doubt they do. I’ve met people who’ve worn band shirts and didn’t even know they were that of a band. They had no idea what was on their shirt was the cover art of an album. Do you really think people have an awareness of his politics? I’ve never met anyone in real life who has, except one. This model probably knows nothing of his political views. If this is professional photo, then wouldn’t she have a stylist? In that case it wouldn’t be her choice of shirt.

And when has morrissey advocated for gun use? (And don’t tell me on the cover of You Are The Quarry). When has he specifically talked about it? Things are not so black and white that all republicans have the exact same convictions.

White all over and even down there where she is as smooth as a baby bum. I hope Trump parades these new feminists at a rally soon and gives at least one of them a leading political role.

"Beauty and brains 2020"

The book of the law and Trump in the same conversation is ironic, even for the snake oil you’re try to sell.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom