Morrissey Central "ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER" (August 8, 2020)

Born Holles Street Hospital, Dublin, in
winter months.

Unknown-1_elgqpc.jpg

ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER

"With this broken voice I beseech you, my friends, to offer prayers of hope and prayers of intercession for the recovery of Elizabeth Anne Dwyer, who is my mother, who is in trouble, and who is the sole reason for all the good and motivational things in my life. I ask particularly my friends in Chile, Mexico, Italy, Peru, Paraguay, Brazil, the United States, Ecuador, Israel and Ireland to offer their prayers for Elizabeth - for she is all I have, and our collective pleas of petition might wake the sleeping gods.
She is me, and without her vahaan koee kal hal … there is no tomorrow. I ask no more of you… for there could be no more to ask."

Steven Patrick Francis Morrissey.

8 August 2020.

20200808_134354.jpg

Nothing but positive thoughts.
FWD.

Media items:

Why don’t you all listen to a song, called deck of cards, sung by the late great Max bygraves... this shall give you all “ something to squabble about”

You're never on topic - it's the same old threats & insults you always wheel out.

Hey
Ask Benny Liar about his claim back in 2015 when he first started loitering on here. He claimed if Moz performed TQID again, “the boys” would be sent out.
Played at Hammersmith in Sept 2015, and no “boys”
Benny all over:

keep digging Benny, you clown.

"probably"

farming and people making bread are not necessarily the same thing. First occurrences of bread were made from a wild grain. Organised agricultural farming came much later.

But that aside there is no record that suggests the first war was over bread rather than over religion.

The wars you mention were considerably earlier than the existence of writing and there are no written records of such wars just archaeological ruins which don't really indicate that they were fighting over bread. There are lots of probably and possibly things that could be said but no actual facts.

🙄 to the victor there were no spoils.

í am starting to miss rifke...

Morrissey as a proud Catholic should do a spiritual Christian album as his next LP.

To express this facet of himself would be a nice touch.

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I don't think the law of non contradiction will help you with any of your thinking process here. o_O How does reconciling and bringing peace by saying all worship the same God far better? Is this your solution? :pray: There, you said it. Is there any peace, any real peace? Tell me what Islam says about Jesus being the Son of God and then tell me how fundamentally 'unchristian' it is to tell them they are wrong. :crazy: Keep your head on there now. The two do not worship the same God. If only Abraham had trusted in God. :persevere: :pray:

Well most scholars do state that they are the same god from all sides.

Jesus under Islam isn’t the son of god but the whole nativity involving Jesus, Mary and the angel Gabriel all exist in the Quran. They believe Jesus is a prophet.

But they don’t accept god had a son but that doesn’t mean the god isn’t the same god.

According to both there can only be one god so how do they reconcile that? And what about all the common links in both books? Co incidence? For either to state that the other god is not the same god would be a sacrilege of the highest order because both state there is only one god

🙄 to the victor there were no spoils.

Whatever that has to do with it. You may be right but you are as likely wrong. Without any documented history it is pretty impossible to determine.

Yes, as I said. It depends on the individual and how they use religious belief. If the individual that believes in a particular religion is
mentally well then they will use it for good. But if they are not mentally well then they may twist a religious doctrine of their choice and use it as an excuse to cause violence towards others.

Indeed as with the Crusades

This is a fascinating statement (even signed with his full Christian names, including Confirmation name) and plea in light of Morrissey's past statements about the Church and religion over the years - from the '80s on down to his bio as recently as 2013 (though one has had hints of change over the years, including his frequent wearing of a Rosary - though that itself was somewhat odd, since it is not normally considered a piece of jewelry). Clearly a fascinating deep story there somewhere.

In any case, prayers for Moz's mum.

Last edited:
You're never on topic - it's the same old threats & insults you always wheel out.

But you do do it every time Karen. How many times do we come on here to find you and Hovis hijacking the discussion to talk bollocks about that horrid little man Corbyn and his Labour Party “For the Shirkers not the Workers”.
Go back and look for yourself. Between you both if the topic headline was THREE GRAINS OF SAND you’d find a way to steer it towards party politics bollocks.
Just an observation don’t take it too personal. Maybe just concentrate a bit more.

🇬🇧 :knife:

We were talking about why wars first started - Benny said religion, I said farming because it created surpluses.

If bread existed before 'the first religious war' then it was probably farming.

See you’ve done it again Karen. ;)
I did NOT say anything of the sort “about why wars first started“.
You have manipulated what I said to suit your agenda. Go back and read the article again. Take your time and stop rushing.

🇬🇧:knife:

But you do do it every time Karen. How many times do we come on here to find you and Hovis hijacking the discussion to talk bollocks about that horrid little man Corbyn and his Labour Party “For the Shirkers not the Workers”.
Go back and look for yourself. Between you both if the topic headline was THREE GRAINS OF SAND you’d find a way to steer it towards party politics bollocks.
Just an observation don’t take it too personal. Maybe just concentrate a bit more.

That ‘horrid little man’ has lived a life—fighting for what he believes, as has Morrissey.

You however, like a bloodsucker, continue to depend upon others you apparently hate for your subjective existence.

The former pair are worthy of the description ‘man’. You come from a place a little lower.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well most scholars do state that they are the same god from all sides.

Jesus under Islam isn’t the son of god but the whole nativity involving Jesus, Mary and the angel Gabriel all exist in the Quran. They believe Jesus is a prophet.

But they don’t accept god had a son but that doesn’t mean the god isn’t the same god.

According to both there can only be one god so how do they reconcile that? And what about all the common links in both books? Co incidence? For either to state that the other god is not the same god would be a sacrilege of the highest order because both state there is only one god
"Most" scholars you say, are these three of them?

intro-1591645988.jpg

Imagine being such an entrenched dick you mark this post down. What the actual f*** is wrong with you?

Imagine being so self obsessed that it matters to you enough to sully a thread about someone's Mum being close to death.
And what the f*** is with the asterisks?
You are a f***ing self centred twat.

Morrissey as a proud Catholic should do a spiritual Christian album as his next LP.

To express this facet of himself would be a nice touch.

To be a proud Catholic you have to go to mass every Sunday and every Holy Day of Obligation and it is a grave sin to receive communion in a state of mortal sin which also means confession before communion otherwise I’m afraid it’s the fiery furnace.

This is a fascinating statement (even signed with his full Christian names, including Confirmation name) and plea in light of Morrissey's past statements about the Church and religion over the years - from the '80s on down to his bio as recently as 2013 (though one has had hints of change over the years, including his frequent wearing of a Rosary - though that itself was somewhat odd, since it is not normally considered a piece of jewelry). Clearly a fascinating deep story there somewhere.

In any case, prayers for Moz's mum.

Nothing like Catholicism to get people standing upright ( or kneeling downwards) and when all countries beseeched seem to have high catholic presence......

That ‘horrid little man’ has lived a life—fighting for what he believes, as has Morrissey.

You however, like a bloodsucker, continue to depend upon others you apparently hate for your subjective existence.

The former pair are worthy of the description ‘man’. You come from a place a little lower.

God created bloodsuckers.

Fighting heh.

So are you a fighter or a bloodsucker?

We are NOT going to talk about that horrible little man on this thread.
Not falling for it Hovis.

"Most" scholars you say, are these three of them?

intro-1591645988.jpg

No. I’m talking Imans, Rabbis and Popes and writers of bible gospels unless of course you know different? All 3 religions state their god is the god of Abraham and Abraham only had one god. Simple deduction really.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom