Morrissey Central "ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER" (August 8, 2020)

Born Holles Street Hospital, Dublin, in
winter months.

Unknown-1_elgqpc.jpg

ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER

"With this broken voice I beseech you, my friends, to offer prayers of hope and prayers of intercession for the recovery of Elizabeth Anne Dwyer, who is my mother, who is in trouble, and who is the sole reason for all the good and motivational things in my life. I ask particularly my friends in Chile, Mexico, Italy, Peru, Paraguay, Brazil, the United States, Ecuador, Israel and Ireland to offer their prayers for Elizabeth - for she is all I have, and our collective pleas of petition might wake the sleeping gods.
She is me, and without her vahaan koee kal hal … there is no tomorrow. I ask no more of you… for there could be no more to ask."

Steven Patrick Francis Morrissey.

8 August 2020.

20200808_134354.jpg

Nothing but positive thoughts.
FWD.

Media items:

Sending love and best wishes to Morrissey and his mum.

Life is never kind

I reckon notice how California's Son left out "the uk" or Brittin or whatever it's called on the list of countries that are his friends and called his country it's proper name the United States and not "America" when a serious respectful message was posted. You people are so lost chipper curry sawed off inn nnn nnnnn nn n nn n n it.

I hope his mother gets through this. Poor Morrissey and family. Wishing them nothing but the best.

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

Dylan Thomas.

Last edited:
Terrible news. Morrissey once said, "It was entirely because of (my mother) that I survived to be in The Smiths" - and since that day, this is the moment so many of us have dreaded for him. I fear for his Mum and I fear hugely for him because he does not seem to have the support network that others lean on in a time like this (spouse, kids, etc). I fear for what he will do if his Mum passes away. Prayers.
if youre 60 years old and your mom is 80 or whatever and you cant handle her passing with equanimity, well you have to question where you are in life, mental and emotionally.

Terrible news. Morrissey once said, "It was entirely because of (my mother) that I survived to be in The Smiths" - and since that day, this is the moment so many of us have dreaded for him. I fear for his Mum and I fear hugely for him because he does not seem to have the support network that others lean on in a time like this (spouse, kids, etc). I fear for what he will do if his Mum passes away. Prayers.

Absolutely right Amy.

It may seem ridiculous or pathetic to some {for such people around here, í would say fine, you think differently, so there is nothing to see here, and nothing to say ~ move along, please, and may your god go with you}.

But if you are emotionally invested in Steven Patrick {Francis} Morrissey, as an artist, then you are emotionally invested in this woman.

If you know anything about SPFM as a human being then you know what this time means for him.

If you have experienced a beloved Mother's failing health, let alone loss, then you will know what torment it is, and what may yet await.

And, if one has any empathy, let alone sympathy, one can only wish recovery or the balm of grace in love.

Right now, í feel tormented to think of what may come. Partly as the situation may, god willing, be averted, but also, í share in your fear of what transpires if it is not. One cannot help but think of Mackenzie, McQueen, Michael in similar straits, and pray for the strength of all concerned.

I reckon the California Son, Nancy, lil' Sammy, and Chrissie Hynde all at Hollywood Forever today. I reckon there are no plots open around the California Son's plot. I hope they can find a plot at Hollywood Forever for his California Mom chipper curry tossey inn n n nnn nnn nnn n nn n n it.

if youre 60 years old and your mom is 80 or whatever and you cant handle her passing with equanimity, well you have to question where you are in life, mental and emotionally.
...and in one post you reveal yourself to be an utter c***.

I talked my fair share of shit towards Moz, but this is downright MEAN!

I talked my fair share of shit towards Moz, but this is downright MEAN!
why? death at that age is natural. to act like it isnt, to try to sum up the masses in order to keep her alive (gods really gonna give a f*** because, you know, it's MORRISSEY), is an abberation. there's something to be said for acceptance of the natural courses in life.

why? death at that age is natural. to act like it isnt, to try to sum up the masses in order to keep her alive, is an abberation. there's something to be said for acceptance of the natural courses in life.

and this is from experience is it? I’m sure we’re/will be totally fine when your mum dies.

just because something is natural it doesn’t mean it doesn’t hurt when your parents pass away.

try developing some empathy

why? death at that age is natural. to act like it isnt, to try to sum up the masses in order to keep her alive (gods really gonna give a f*** because, you know, it's MORRISSEY), is an abberation. there's something to be said for acceptance of the natural courses in life.

and that "i fear what morrissey might do if anything happens to her". oh please. maybe morrissey needs to get a f***ing grip.

Oh lord, would you kindly shut your mouth because your starting to even irk me...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom