Morrissey Central "Edd Byrnes" (January 12, 2020)

EDD BYRNES, 'KOOKIE'
DIES JANUARY 8, 2020
aged 87

hqdefault_hxosfl.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/edd-byrnes

Regards,
FWD.

He's really dwelling on the conveyor belt of death aspect of time. All your icons die & then you're next (can't remember the name of the song he wrote about it at the minute).

Awful news - he was always my favourite comic in Mock the Week.

There's a picture out there of Moz wearing a tshirt with a pic of Ed Byrnes and "Kookie, kookie, lend me your comb" written on it. It's so choice. I always loved that shot.

vince fontaine in grease is his best known role,you jims and sals are my best pals.
iv been watching every episode of a british tv series called thriller from 1974,stories with a twist and who popped up in one of the episodes,edd byrnes playing eddie vallance.r.i.p.

He's really dwelling on the conveyor belt of death aspect of time. All your icons die & then you're next (can't remember the name of the song he wrote about it at the minute).
oboe concerto from world peace.

Yes, it's Oboe Concerto:
The older generation have tried, sighed and died
Which pushes me to their place queue

vince fontaine in grease is his best known role,you jims and sals are my best pals.
iv been watching every episode of a british tv series called thriller from 1974,stories with a twist and who popped up in one of the episodes,edd byrnes playing eddie vallance.r.i.p.
I've looked up that series and it sounds intetesting. I'm going to start watching it. The idea of each episode being standalone sounds refreshing. I need a break from the long 7 or 8 season epics.

I've looked up that series and it sounds intetesting. I'm going to start watching it. The idea of each episode being standalone sounds refreshing. I need a break from the long 7 or 8 season epics.
theyr all on youtube just type in thriller tv series,theres 40 odd episode and its like a whos who of british acting,robert powell,diana dors and the best one of all dinsdale landon,what an actor this guy was.sure you will like it,some great episodes.

There's a picture out there of Moz wearing a tshirt with a pic of Ed Byrnes and "Kookie, kookie, lend me your comb" written on it. It's so choice. I always loved that shot.
I was wondering if M was going to say anything about his passing based on those old photos with Ed on his t-shirt. I searched but couldn't find those photos anywhere. I've got them in a book somewhere, would be nice if someone would post them.

I love when he comes flying in at the end of this scene and grabs the mic...

I was wondering if M was going to say anything about his passing based on those old photos with Ed on his t-shirt. I searched but couldn't find those photos anywhere. I've got them in a book somewhere, would be nice if someone would post them.
They are circa 1986, but not finding any myself.
One was posted here in the frink thread by the Comtesse a long time ago and I've just messaged DT to see if he can resurrect the now dead image shared.
Curious to see myself as I just don't recall it.
Regards,
FWD.

Well, couldn't get the image back (thanks to @davidt for trying), but that lead to a filename and that lead to:

download.jpeg

0d5075bb2356413887abee0d9d4900c9.jpg

604988264920-500x500.jpg
Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom