Morrissey Central "EASTER MESSAGE" (March 25, 2021)

0-1_gwrmog.jpg

How nice of them to think of us... 😏

Take it up with the BBC.
You provided no evidence whatsoever to back up your assertion re; mint sauce, you simply referenced seeing & hearing it "on that factory programme with the bald guy"...in short, what you provided was, simply, hearsay.
Makes me doubt the credibility of the (very, very) many other assertions you've made at various points in your c. 18 months & >9000 messages on here. I do hope you're more diligent in your actual real life work. Tut!

You provided no evidence whatsoever to back up your assertion re; mint sauce, you simply referenced seeing & hearing it "on that factory programme with the bald guy"...in short, what you provided was, simply, hearsay.
Makes me doubt the credibility of the (very, very) many other assertions you've made at various points in your c. 18 months & >9000 messages on here. I do hope you're more diligent in your actual real life work. Tut!

I provide evidence for anything that actually matters. A mint sauce joke is hardly important.

I'm sure you can track down the relevant episode of Inside The Factory if you're truly desperate...

55.jpg

If course it's business. The consumer gets more of what they buy.

why are you just repeating what I said?

gucci’s biggest consumer products are not vegan products though and as I said they still test on animals.

I provide evidence for anything that actually matters. A mint sauce joke is hardly important.

I'm sure you can track down the relevant episode of Inside The Factory if you're truly desperate...

View attachment 70188
I have checked that programme and the script from the sauces episode I assume you refer to.

No one said mint sauce was invented to take away the taste of rotting meat.

The key word in your statement is “invented” and that is not true.

all by the by. No one is going around eating rotting lamb disguised by mint sauce.

View attachment 70188
Wow. You are really boring.

You live an interesting life what between being on here constantly and watching Greg Wallace on tv.

Wow. You are really boring.

You live an interesting life what between being on here constantly and watching Greg Wallace on tv.

It's more a sign of how dull you are that you assume it's constantly.

The way he sang and keeps singing meat is murder, he made many convert to vegetarianism, and I include myself, but today I want to ask him to prove his presence at Central a Moz dale My Mozzy message, 's Dale Moz dame el gusto mi.....
You’re so delusional.

There is no way that Morrissey has the money to buy all of the UK's farms.

It also wouldn't end the demand, therefore there would be a new supply.

Making the meat industry more humane or ending it altogether (which is a long shot) would take broad public support & legislation - so talking about it is doing something.

Meat Is Murder as a song & a slogan is pretty effective. He's made an impact.
🤣🤣🤣

Sure. You tell yourself whatever.
Nerak, just like Carlisle baz, Veeg Crow, and others, are worthless and contribute nothing to society. Morrissey will yawn if he’s told about their deaths.

Nerak, just like Carlisle baz, Veeg Crow, and others, are worthless and contribute nothing to society. Morrissey will yawn if he’s told about their deaths.
:rolleyes:

Melvin,slurping dole as if you were a human vacuum cleaner
is not going to commend you and skinny and the minions to Moz:crazy:
have you been in the wacky tabacky??:smoking:
🧐

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom