Earth Tremor - UK

HAHA! All together now, "Every day is like Humpday..........." :p

Dear oh dear.

Ha! :D Good one. Laughter is the best medicine. You started it!
Hope everyone is okay out there!!!
270911970_db35fdd4ca.jpg

Re: Earthquake felt across parts of England

My bad....if the mods can move I's gots no problem wit dat!

Re: Earthquake felt across parts of England

Yikes, what's up with everyone getting earthquakes lately....

Ha! :D Good one. Laughter is the best medicine. You started it!
Hope everyone is okay out there!!!
270911970_db35fdd4ca.jpg

I bet whoever first said that never had thrush lol!

Awww Kate - you've officially put me on the map, I feel so special. Well to disappoint everyone, I never felt a thing, but I was in bed early as I'm on the early shift this week.

Awww Kate - you've officially put me on the map, I feel so special. Well to disappoint everyone, I never felt a thing, but I was in bed early as I'm on the early shift this week.

Hope I didn't miss with the green spot and land you in a rough area. ;)

Haha. Well now all of you have a small taste of what it's like to live in California. All you need now are mullets and crack cocaine and you're there. :cool:

There's plenty of mullets and crack in Hull.

The f***er woke me up, the bed was shaking away, I thought it was either a ghost or subsidence. Pleased to see the Humber Bridge was still standing this morning.

I've been off my food for a few day's and put it down to a grumbling tummy, until I felt the chair shake.

There's plenty of mullets and crack in Hull.

The f***er woke me up, the bed was shaking away, I thought it was either a ghost or subsidence. Pleased to see the Humber Bridge was still standing this morning.

I was very nearly asleep when the quake hit. Once it was over, we snuggled down to go back to sleep. Until Stig said " I wonder where the epicentre was. If it was out at sea, there might be a tsunami in a bit." Then he just nodded off, leaving me to fret. Charming!:mad:

Back
Top Bottom